Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

5 hours ago, TVScout said:

Paywalled, just click the inline links;

A hospital will no longer deliver babies after staffers resign over coronavirus vaccine mandate.

That sucks with regards to shortage. But seriously, why are you in healthcare in the first place if you refuse to get vaccinated?

• Like 2

On 9/10/2021 at 8:09 PM, BayRaider said:

I do think this weird sweating is a vaccine symptom though. Iā€™m not even hot/warm and woke up with my shirt drenched, and was sweating my butt off at work, I am definitely not a sweater.Ā 

Had to change the sheets 3 nights in a row because the vaccy gave me night sweats so bad.

Little extra laundry was worth avoiding long-term brain fog though IMO :)

• Like 5

Alabama man dies after being turned away from 43 hospitals as covid packs ICUs, family says

Should be free:

Now, in DeMoniaā€™sĀ obituary, his family is urging those who remain unvaccinated to get immunized to help hospitals that have been pushed to their limits and struggling to treat emergencies not related to the pandemic. His daughter told The Post he was vaccinated against the coronavirus.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/13/covid-delta-variant-live-updates/#link-EMO5OSPRINAVDFAIIJ5PDAHECU

12 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

You should probably look into getting some better bed sheets.Ā 

I actually switched to cotton sheets a week ago, and was completely undecided after 2 nights...and I can safely now say that I'll never get anything else, they're fantastic. @ramssuperbowl99 I'm also an avid night sweater/was one, and these have helped. They're pretty inexpensive as well.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

EDIT: Just realized Xenos posted this. I missed this when I was looking at posts to see if anyone had already posted it

Ā No worries. My personalĀ opinion after reading that article is that boosters should only be for people thatĀ had the J&J shot,Ā andĀ if youā€™re immunocompromised or work with the high risks like healthcare professionals. We can reevaluateĀ the need for boosters for the general population after a year. Right now, the goal should beĀ getting the remaining unvaccinated population double shots, and sending more vaccines abroad to help the rest of the world.

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Xenos said:

Ā No worries. My personalĀ opinion after reading that article is that boosters should only be for people thatĀ had the J&J shot,Ā andĀ if youā€™re immunocompromised or work with the high risks like healthcare professionals. We can reevaluateĀ the need for boosters for the general population after a year. Right now, the goal should beĀ getting the remaining unvaccinated population double shots, and sending more vaccines abroad to help the rest of the world.

I agree with you. Iā€™m disappointed in the worlds response to increasing vaccine production ability. Until we have a large increase in capacity vaccinations for a large number of countries will likely be secondary which isĀ unfortunate.

Edited by diehardlionfan
Spelling, again šŸ¤ 
  • Like 1