Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

47 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Do those 12-16 year olds include vaccinated kids? Because there’s a notable drop from the younger age group.

As far as I know- the UK has only approved vaccination for kids 12-17 if they are severely immune compromised, so I'd assume most have not rcvd the vaccination. It sounds like they may approve one shot of the vaccine for healthy 12-17 year old children soon.

• Like 1

I had a face palm experience today.

Once or twice per month we take a drive 125 KM to pick up certain items that are much cheaper outside the city.

So, I’m in a store I frequent often. The community has about 150 residents, so it’s small.

The lady helping asked if I was planning to vote to which I replied that I already have. She then went on to tell me how tired and fed up she was with mandates etc. She went on to tell me masks didn’t work because,” when you fart it doesn’t stay in your pants.” 

Recognizing words wouldn’t enlighten her, I lite my lighter and held it 4 inches in front of my face, exhaled strongly, the flame didn’t even flicker as I pointed out that in fact masks work extremely well. 

The look on her face told me she had zero idea about what I was doing or what I said. So, I gathered my treasures and quietly left. 

I realized at that moment that unless we have strict mandates and restriction we’re doomed.😎

• Like 9

1 hour ago, diehardlionfan said:

She then went on to tell me how tired and fed up she was with mandates etc. She went on to tell me masks didn’t work because,” when you fart it doesn’t stay in your pants.” 

Unfortunately for everyone, when she opens her mouth her dumb *** thoughts dont stay in her head

Edited by N4L
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

The lady helping asked if I was planning to vote to which I replied that I already have. She then went on to tell me how tired and fed up she was with mandates etc. She went on to tell me masks didn’t work because,” when you fart it doesn’t stay in your pants.” 

I honestly think she was just trying to get your pants off... you sexy beast.

• Like 2