Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, G said:

Math does compute and it's more than that. This is just recent stuff. I think I mentioned my vaxxed brother getting it and spreading it to his vaxxed gf two months ago. I'm just one person and I'm not here to troll so I'll leave you alone and won't respond unless responded to. Or commented about I will respond. I'm DONE with being quiet as many others are. Going to be an interesting end of 2021. Don't think it gets better in 2022. Hopefully I'm wrong. 

did they have severe symptoms? 

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

did they have severe symptoms? 

Brother just sick but gf fine. No hospital but Dad's wife's friend is. I didn't ask about his health because they were pretty shook.

Before vaccines I knew quite a few who had it and only knew because their jobs tested. Thought one firefighter had a false positive because he was negative a few days later.  I took time off work because I was exposed but was negative. His gf and her kids all tested positive so it wasn't false and none of them had any symptoms like the 80% of people who had little to no symptoms before vaccines. 

I'm not against the vaccines. I call them shots that should mitigate the symptoms and reduce the chances of severe symptoms. If I was unhealthy or 70 I'd gotten it day 1 but I'm not and I've always seen this as endemic with natural immunity happening when we just drop mandates and open up. I know it sounds harsh but 700,000 in US over approaching 2 years is still #3 in mortality. Doesn't matter if it's a virus as there has always been and always be viruses. At some point we all have to live with covid and probably 100K a year dying. Even with these vaccines. They need to go back to the lab and do better. I've heard mRNA is easily adapted to strains so they need to adjust for lambda and mu but that would need approval from what I read and that still won't convince religious or CT peeps. So here we are. TRUST is needed and Fauchi isn't trusted by those resisting and said he won't step down to assist with that. I guess people don't like losing their jobs to protect others...Something to think about. 

2 hours ago, G said:

Doesn't matter if it's a virus as there has always been and always be viruses. At some point we all have to live with covid and probably 100K a year dying. Even with these vaccines. They need to go back to the lab and do better. I've heard mRNA is easily adapted to strains so they need to adjust for lambda and mu 

I’m glad you have heard what the answers are.  If you can let the experts who haven’t tested any of this research know, so they can go back to the lab and come up with the real solution, the 100k that you are OK with dying annually would greatly appreciate your guidance here.

• Like 5

MP’s speech criticising vaccine passports removed by YouTube for ‘misinformation’

A speech arguing against vaccine passports delivered by Conservative MP David Davis has reportedly been removed from YouTube.

According to Big Brother Watch, the civil liberties campaign group to whom David delivered the speech, their video was removed for ‘contradicting expert consensus’ and breaching rules on ‘medical misinformation’.

In the talk, the backbench MP and former Brexit secretary said he agreed with vaccines but said IDs denoting vaccination status are “illiberal, demanding that we, an ordinary British citizen, produce our papers to do something which is normal in our daily lives.”

Mr Davis said in a joint statement with the group: “My speech at conference was carefully researched, wholly accurate and backed up with the latest scientific evidence. The unambiguous attempt by YouTube to censor my speech is a warning. If YouTube is happy to attempt to silence elected Members of Parliament, then they are also happy to censor anyone uploading content to their services. The government must stop the erosion of free speech online – that starts with looking again at the wholly inadequate proposals in the Online Safety Bill.”

Mr Davis told TalkRADIO this morning that YouTube’s decision was “outrageous” and that “It’s the first time in Britain I have had my speech censored. It’s why we shouldn’t let Google, YouTube or Facebook censor our speech.”

https://www.politics.co.uk/news-in-brief/mps-speech-criticising-vaccine-passports-removed-by-youtube-for-misinformation/

Covid can be a nasty disease, but boy, this is the stuff I find far more terrifying.

An MP from here in the UK who is pro-vaccine but anti-vaccine passport has been censored by YouTube for spreading 'medical misinformation'.

I understand the need for social media companies to censor genuine medical misinformation, but the level of overreach in the last 18 months has been kinda terrifying. You're basically not allowed to question/discuss any part of the mainstream, accepted narrative around Covid.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, G said:

Wow almost 200 pages in 2 months...No not an echo chamber at all. Move along...move along. 

My Dad's wife also had really bad flu like symptoms from 3rd shot that lasted a few days. Her vaccinated friend is in the hospital with covid and not doing well.

My Vegas gf been exposed several times and sent home 4 days and was negative because of close contact with vaccinated coworker who had covid. Gf had covid in March 2020. So her natural immunity is still protecting her it seems but mandates are not looking into this at all. So YEAH it would be nice to trust the science and doctors again. Works both ways and HEALTH ISSUES of needing people to get healthy are also not being addressed by those in power. 

So still not vaxxed and would rather get Delta, Lambda or Mu than the vaccine because I prefer natural immunity and it goes against my 'sincerly held religious beliefs' to intentionally harm my body with a vaccine that is neither safe (get sick from it) or effective (breakthroughs are more common so not a breakthrough) Herd Immunity in 1.5 years after Lambda and Mu burn through US all. Get healthy and if you think you're burnt out already you are raising your stress levels which makes covid more dangerous for you. Might want to rethink your strategy. 

Facepalrm GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2

Its official, I am a breakthrough case. Dont go to weddings lol

Really a blame it on being forced to usher at the church without a mask because the church didn't allow them. I shouldve made a stink but Im just a groomsman. 

Anyways, symptoms are minor AF. I have a cough, but I have had WAY worse coughs. Sometimes I feel an ache after a cough. Fever comes in and out but never more than 99.5 and most of the time I dont have one. Vaccine is doing its thing. 

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Really a blame it on being forced to usher at the church without a mask because the church didn't allow them. I shouldve made a stink but Im just a groomsman. 

lol 

I realize science and religion have a complicated history, but good grief.

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Anyways, symptoms are minor AF. I have a cough, but I have had WAY worse coughs. Sometimes I feel an ache after a cough. Fever comes in and out but never more than 99.5 and most of the time I dont have one. Vaccine is doing its thing. 

Feel better soon my man.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon dude.

I'd make sure you tell everyone you can where you got it from, not only is it good habit for contact tracing, it's an opportunity to throw some shade at that church.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon dude.

I'd make sure you tell everyone you can where you got it from, not only is it good habit for contact tracing, it's an opportunity to throw some shade at that church.

The bride is already threatening a lawsuit. They had the church for pictures until 2:30p and the priest starting taking down the flowers WHILE THEY WERE TAKING PICTURES at 2p. He is literally in the background of the Bride/Groom pic. They forced us to leave at 2:15p, so we had to wait outside because our ride to the reception obviously wasnt there yet.  She paid over a grand to get married there and she wants it all back lol

• Like 3

10 hours ago, G said:

Wow almost 200 pages in 2 months...No not an echo chamber at all. Move along...move along. 

My Dad's wife also had really bad flu like symptoms from 3rd shot that lasted a few days. Her vaccinated friend is in the hospital with covid and not doing well.

My Vegas gf been exposed several times and sent home 4 days and was negative because of close contact with vaccinated coworker who had covid. Gf had covid in March 2020. So her natural immunity is still protecting her it seems but mandates are not looking into this at all. So YEAH it would be nice to trust the science and doctors again. Works both ways and HEALTH ISSUES of needing people to get healthy are also not being addressed by those in power. 

So still not vaxxed and would rather get Delta, Lambda or Mu than the vaccine because I prefer natural immunity and it goes against my 'sincerly held religious beliefs' to intentionally harm my body with a vaccine that is neither safe (get sick from it) or effective (breakthroughs are more common so not a breakthrough) Herd Immunity in 1.5 years after Lambda and Mu burn through US all. Get healthy and if you think you're burnt out already you are raising your stress levels which makes covid more dangerous for you. Might want to rethink your strategy. 

Ignoring all of the other ridiculous fluff you posted, did you just say the vaccine is dangerous because your Dad had side effects? Lol wait until you hear about COVID side effects! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

The bride is already threatening a lawsuit. They had the church for pictures until 2:30p and the priest starting taking down the flowers WHILE THEY WERE TAKING PICTURES at 2p. He is literally in the background of the Bride/Groom pic. They forced us to leave at 2:15p, so we had to wait outside because our ride to the reception obviously wasnt there yet.  She paid over a grand to get married there and she wants it all back lol

Wow. Go after them for more than that. Get them to cover the photographer bill too. 

(And the Venn diagram between vehemently anti-vax people and *******s gets more circular.)

• Like 2