Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, G said:

Newsom just tightened up more mandates because many are not complying.

So don’t go to those areas.  It’s your choice.

SF/LA indoor access. If vaccinated can get covid and spread it then it's discrimination not 'health' 

lol ok.

For every action there is a reaction.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at here, but ok.

So always choices. 

See, now we can agree.  There’s always choices.  Some people just don’t like the consequences of their choices.  Some then even go on to create scenarios in their head that they’re being persecuted and discriminated against.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Nothing I said is factually wrong, no need for the jab. Being overweight and also not exercising does put you at much higher risk of hospitalization. 

I feel the only people who kind of get randomly butthurt over this are overweight people. 

It’s literally science. Exercise, don’t be overweight, and your immune system functions at a way way higher level. Not really disputable and I don’t get why people take offense to it. 

Not a dig at you, but I love how the people liking this comment about it being literally science don’t actually believe or understand literal science.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Remember guys, being in-shape, and also exercising/eating healthy is a big part of a healthy immune system and health overall. If you've never been a big exercise guy, never too late!

This is such an oversimplification of it, to the point where you're being misleading.

To ask you again (because I asked you before and you ignored it):

- What's your A1C?

- What's your triglyceride level?

- What's your LDL/HDL?

These are incredibly important values that really dictate your health - not your scale, not you mirror.

Until you can answer these questions and understand how THIS is so much more important than calories in/calories out, you seriously need to stop.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not a dig at you, but I love how the people liking this comment about it being literally science don’t actually believe or understand literal science.

Lol. You and another sad individual go around liking every post where someone lobs a personal attack at me but never actually respond to my posts. Damn you in love with me.

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Lol. You and another sad individual go around liking every post where someone lobs a personal attack at me but never actually respond to my posts. Damn you in love with me.

Right, I think people calling you names is funny and don’t find having a discussion with you worthwhile.

I thought that was clear by now.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

For someone who has claimed to not be a snowflake, you're demonstrating snowflake-ish behavior.

@LETSGOBROWNIES - need a football, sir.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Right, I think people calling you names is funny and don’t find having a discussion with you worthwhile.

I thought that was clear by now.

And you came to this after applauding my mask wearing and vaccine getting and engaging in discussions. How’d I lose you as a fan?

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I feel the only people who kind of get randomly butthurt over this are overweight people. 

It’s literally science. Exercise, don’t be overweight, and your immune system functions at a way way higher level. Not really disputable and I don’t get why people take offense to it. 

You can appreciate why at 5'10 and 1/2, 170 pounds, and a guy who can bench press 240+ pounds who exercises 6 days a week, why I'd get upset about it considering my post-Covid symptoms last year for 4 months. It's completely a blanket statement.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, G said:

Newsom just tightened up more mandates because many are not complying.

SF/LA indoor access. If vaccinated can get covid and spread it then it's discrimination not 'health' 

For every action there is a reaction. So always choices. 

Don’t ever say something that stupid again. I have been discriminated against because of something that I can’t change. You on the other hand can choose to get vaccinated. So no, it’s not discrimination.

• Like 2