Jump to content

Miami Dolphins Free Agency Thread


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Emerica said:

 

I really hope this doesn’t happen, we tried this last year bringing in Brieda and Jordan Howard. This year we already brought in Malcolm Brown, I hope we don’t make the same mistakes. I would much rather have Najee Harris or Javonte Williams or even Michael Carter or Rhamomdre Stevens, Harris, Stevens, and Williams can passblock and catch passes very well and are gonna be good running backs.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

With the recent signing of Fuller and the anticipated draft of a WR, I believe Grant and Hurns will be gone. Hurns simply because his cap savings is almost identical to Wilson, and Wilson offers a lot of upside with his utility with his speed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m really bummed we didn’t get a pass rusher in free agency, Ngakoue, Carl Lawson, or even Trey Hendrickson woulda been nice but I guess they’re confident in Van Ginkel and a rookie. I really like Patrick Jones but watching some Ojulari’s tape has me pretty high on him, also wouldn’t mind basham, Jalen Phillips, or Rousseau 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

I’m really bummed we didn’t get a pass rusher in free agency, Ngakoue, Carl Lawson, or even Trey Hendrickson woulda been nice but I guess they’re confident in Van Ginkel and a rookie. I really like Patrick Jones but watching some Ojulari’s tape has me pretty high on him, also wouldn’t mind basham, Jalen Phillips, or Rousseau 

Yeah me too.

still hope we bring in Clowney or Ingram.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

FFS WHY

I take it you are not a fan. I don't really know much about him, considering I watched every game maybe that says enough. I doubt it was big money and depending on how the draft goes he may not make the final roster. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

I take it you are not a fan. I don't really know much about him, considering I watched every game maybe that says enough. I doubt it was big money and depending on how the draft goes he may not make the final roster. 

He's a walking turd. Liability in pretty much everything last season.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He's a walking turd. Liability in pretty much everything last season.

lol. Tell us how you really feel, don't hold back. 

I am in no position to agree or disagree, hopefully it is the right move. 

Unrelated but with all the signings I am really interested in how our WR corps is going to shake out. Evident the coaching staff is planning on competition. Now that I am on the Pitts bandwagon I guess he is for the moment technically a TE like Gisecki. maybe we carry 4 tightends on the roster as opposed to the customary 3. 

Edited by Phinsesq
Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a legit 3-down ILB. Baker needs to be a nickel/dime LB only. McKinney is decent enough vs the pass from what I read, but a very strong run defender, so I’d consider him a 3-down ILB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He's a walking turd. Liability in pretty much everything last season.

This.  And didn't he blow his knee late in the year as well?  Or at least suffer some sort of significant knee injury?  Don't like this move one bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

This.  And didn't he blow his knee late in the year as well?  Or at least suffer some sort of significant knee injury?  Don't like this move one bit.

Very strange after the Mckinney signing. I know he was a team captain but seemed very one dimensional 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm fine with Roberts as depth. He's not starter material and shouldn't be a starter with the addition of McKinney. Its probably a one-year deal, he's not part of our long term plans and will have to compete for snaps with whoever else they bring in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...