NBA Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Draft Starts Noon EST on 3/14

MKnight82

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Which indicates the team is terrible defensively lol, not Lonzo. The Suns have a waaaaaaaaaaay better D RTG when Bridges is off the court. Does that indicate he's a bad defender?

yeah but the suns have a elite defense when bridges is on and like the best defense of all time when he is off, somehow lol

the suns bench is magic, the on/off for the suns don't matter (I think they have 3 players in the top 10 in net rating in the entire lg lol so of course the starters will have  weird on/offs)

lonzo is good on defense but the over-correction on his defense is as weird as when ppl thought he sucked on defense

Edited by 11sanchez11

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

lonzo is good on defense but the over-correction on his defense is as weird as when ppl thought he sucked on defense

I don't see how. Nobody says Lonzo is an elite defender. He's a good one and I've always been on that boat. His team is just full of turds that can't defend to save their lives and the one dude that could literally gives no crap on that end other than occasionally blocking some shots.

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

yeah but the suns have a elite defense when bridges is on and like the best defense of all time when he is off, somehow lol

the suns bench is magic, the on/off for the suns don't matter (I think they have 3 players in the top 10 in net rating in the entire lg lol so of course the starters will have  weird on/offs)

Being an elite defender is a lot easier when you're surrounded with good defenders...I'm not taking anything away from Mikal Bridges but if you put him on the Pelicans his defensive statistics would suck. You won't have good stats when you're the only good defender on the court. Zion doesn't try, Ingram doesn't try. Bledsoe sucks this year, Adams cant defend the PnR and a ton of Lonzos minutes are with JJ Reddick lol