NBA Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Draft Starts Noon EST on 3/14

MKnight82

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Isaac is developing a little, albeit slowly. I like Cole - he might end up solid as well. That list is laughable though. 

2013 - Kentavious Caldwell Pope (CJ and Giannis just behind him)

2014 - No firsts, drafted Spencer Dinwiddie in the 2nd and traded him for nothing

2015 - Stanley Johnson (Myles Turner and Devin Booker just after him)

2016 - Henry Ellenson (Cariv Levert drafted just after him)

2017 - Luke Kennard (Donavan Mitchell and Bam were the next two picks)

2018 - No first

2019 - Sekou Dombouya (Nothing phenomenal after him but solid players like Brandon Clarke, NAW, Keldon Johnson)

Now thats bad drafting.  You have to go to 2012 when we drafted Drummond to find a decent pick.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i can't even **** on them. Dipo was my number one in 2013. in 2014 Exum was 1 and Gordon was my 2. 15 I wanted Mario. 16 i don't think igaf. 17 i wanted DSJ or Mitchell. 18 Bamba was my #1 prospect. 19' idaf. 20 i wanted cole. they've done pretty much i wanted every year lmao.

Well then I guess it's a good thing the Packers don't LOL

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

JJ Reddick and Adam Morrison competing for NPOY was one of the funnest years I've had as a college basketball fan. 

I was a Mike Gansey guy that year. My laptop background was an cropped together pic of Morrison, Redick and Gansey lol. It was white guy basketball heaven in 2006!

Just now, FinneasGage said:

if i ran **** we'd be the ****in nfl all pro team i don't miss the rest of the league is ****in luuuuuuuuucky i have no career aspirations nor a sliver of motivation 

Well, after reading this, you convinced me.

Chicago. Bears.