NBA Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Draft Starts Noon EST on 3/14

MKnight82

On 10/29/2021 at 6:17 PM, beekay414 said:

@NYRaider

Points league, I have Steven Adams with 4 other C (5 if you include Wiseman on the IL) while having 3 PG (Curry, Paul, Conley). Do you flip Adams for Dennis Schroder to my guy who has 6 PG?

Note - I drafted Adams one pick before Schroder.

EDIT - Or even Kyle Lowry

i mean if you can get kyle lowry you'd be wild not to. schroder plays 34 mins a game, adams doesnt touch the ball or play nearly as much 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

seems like he sucks as a fantasy player but even if it doesn't immediately play dividends, schroder's going to end up starting so he's got a pretty high ceiling

It's a points league so it's a bit different. You also need to balance out your roster otherwise someone's wasting on the bench. I took advantage of him having 6 PGs and 3 C. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

It's a points league so it's a bit different. You also need to balance out your roster otherwise someone's wasting on the bench. I took advantage of him having 6 PGs and 3 C. 

still a weird way to build a team but points or not, schroder's role gonna be massive compared to adams

Just now, beekay414 said:

Ha, I won $1500 but I feel ya. This league pays out well but we all know each other so it's hard for outsiders to get in.

who do i gotta send nudes to, dang

i'm 1st in the football league with the same guys so i don't think i'll be getting invited to any cookouts any time soon LOLLL heheh

• Like 1

Just now, Troy Brown said:

who do i gotta send nudes to, dang

i'm 1st in the football league with the same guys so i don't think i'll be getting invited to any cookouts any time soon LOLLL heheh

Unless you're Kate Upton, you're probably out. My guys are all massive gamblers. Buy in was only $100 but with bets and what not, I ended up coming out well ahead last year. Like, I was 14-2 but my point differential wasn't high so my guy who was 11-5 with more points scored side bet me for another $750 during our playoff result. So instead of winning $750, I won $1500 lol. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Unless you're Kate Upton, you're probably out. My guys are all massive gamblers. Buy in was only $100 but with bets and what not, I ended up coming out well ahead last year. Like, I was 14-2 but my point differential wasn't high so my guy who was 11-5 with more points scored side bet me for another $750 during our playoff result. So instead of winning $750, I won $1500 lol. 

yeah biggest buy in ive ever done is 100. i never done in season bets though. i'd prolly lose a lot more money that way. 

i will say that i am actually not in 1st place in the football league but actually standing tall at 2nd place with 1st in points scored so it's only a matter of time 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

yeah biggest buy in ive ever done is 100. i never done in season bets though. i'd prolly lose a lot more money that way. 

i will say that i am actually not in 1st place in the football league but actually standing tall at 2nd place with 1st in points scored so it's only a matter of time 

Yeah, I went in as the 1 seed so I felt good and bet it. It was basically a double or nothing type deal. He was 6th seed, I was the 1. It worked out but it could've killed me for sure.

I'm like you in fantasy football this year. I'm at almost 1100 points already and I'm 4th because our commish has the tiebreaker set at head to head. I lost a game by 6.1 points and I'm being him in my division because of it. I just beat the 6-1 team and he's still first despite being 200 points behind me and my h2h win because of this division win nonsense.

I'm at 136 points a week in a half PPR league and I'm killing people. My guy keeps getting lucky and barely winning, like he did with me.