Free Agency on a budget targets

2 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Traded back to the Eagles, maybe? I guess they could keep him around as third string, but that would be sort of odd. 

If Pace signs Dalton, I'm fairly sure he's not viewing Dalton as the answer at quarterback. If he is, he might as well quit right now...

Allbright threw Foles name out as a potential trade target for the Broncos.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Traded back to the Eagles, maybe? I guess they could keep him around as third string, but that would be sort of odd. 

If Pace signs Dalton, I'm fairly sure he's not viewing Dalton as the answer at quarterback. If he is, he might as well quit right now...

Which is exactly why he shouldn't sign him period.

Waste of cap and space

1 hour ago, GOGRIESE said:

All quiet on the western front....see if Trent Williams signs today 

Surprised to see him linked to Chicago. Pace might have to trade somebody to clear cap space...I'm fine with that. 

I hope we start using more 2 TE sets. The Jonnu Smith pipe dream is over for me but I thought a healthy (I can't remember his name, who's the Florida Gator QB turned TE we signed from the Eagles) really made our O run smoothly. I think a good flex TE, though maybe not a need, is definitely on my want list. 

28 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Biggs is reporting that Kyle Fuller is likely released by 4pm.

Is the plan to get him back at a lower number (?) or put him on the train outta town and wave goodbye?

23 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Allbright threw Foles name out as a potential trade target for the Broncos.

i read somewhere that if foles has 4M guaranteed on saturday, so if we trade him before then, it would actually save us about ~2.5 against the cap

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

Is the plan to get him back at a lower number (?) or put him on the train outta town and wave goodbye?

They need to extend him and he is asking for a huge number because he knows they are desperate.