Patriots Resign Cam Newton - 1 year 14 mil

On 3/17/2021 at 10:23 PM, m haynes said:

I mentioned earlier. IMO BB takes Paye or Horn in the 1st.  Trade if they are gone. Than he goes after Mond.  That's what he will do that's not what I would do. Jones is my choice

I'm just not sure what to think of that. Seems risky. If he wants to get a QB he should trade up and get Jones. Who even knows where Mond goes. He could be gone by the 2nd NE pick and we end up with neither.

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I'm just not sure what to think of that. Seems risky. If he wants to get a QB he should trade up and get Jones. Who even knows where Mond goes. He could be gone by the 2nd NE pick and we end up with neither.

IMO I would target Jones, I really don't care what they do to get him. I after assume BB will know the market. He will target whoever and make the move to get him.  Will he move up in the 1st to get Mond sure if that's the guy he wants. He doesn't give a damn where others rate players.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't take a QB early. We have seen this played out in previous drafts. He did this before when we needed WRs and he passed on everyone of them!