Worst Current Contracts in NFL

LinebackerGod

I don't know if he still has the deal, but Alshon Jeffery comes to mind at least last year. There are a number that look bad because of injury, like hard to be worth X because you can't play but CJ Mosley and Dee Ford are real players worth close to their deals that just don't play so it's not a good contract because they aren't healthy. On my favorite team I think the worst deal is probably Carl Nassib who makes too much and has too much guaranteed. 

Since we don't have many high prices guys....

Cam Robinson(he's on the tag primarily cuz the fa tackle crop doesn't look promising at lt besides Trent.

Joe schobert(he got a 5 year 53.75 million with 21.5 guaranteed and 12 million signing. ) I'm just not sold how he and jack will fair in our new 3-4 together. 

Andrew norwell.  He's been average since we brought him over and hasn't played to that contract. 

Myles jack. Again I'm just not sure how well he will fit in our 3-4 as he's always been more effective at olb

League-wide, Taysom Hill. Made substantially worse by the fact that the saints are blowing up the contracts of actual impact players. 16 mil for a punt protector who’s going to attempt a pass every other game is just laughably  bad on it’s own. Add in their cap situation and its a major oof.

the eagles stuck with 30 mil of dead cap for Carson Wentz is also really gross.

On the Ravens probably Tavon Young. Good player but he lives on IR

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

Dante Fowler. 

honestly, in Atlanta, that's it. They already cut Carpenter. And they cut Allen too. Those were the worst. Some may say Ryan or Jones, but those contracts aren't that bad tbh. Not for guys at their level of play for their value.

kevin byard feeling pretty brutal after the unmitigated disaster that was last season. he was worth every penny up until then though, so i'm hoping he gets things turned around, but good gracious he was awful this past season.

• Like 1