No trade mock off-season.

SimbaWho

Pass/Trash?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Good off-season or just something you'd totally avoid.

• Pass
    • Trash

Lions cut Nick Williams, Austin Bryant, Anthony Pittman, Nick Bawden, Jason Cornell, David Blough, John Atkins, Geronimo Allison, Frees over 11 million.

1st – Rashawn Slater, OT. NorthWesten. ( 6’4, 315lbs. )

2nd – Zaven Collins, LB. Tulsa. ( 6’4, 260lbs. )

3rd – Dayo Odeyingbo, DE. Vanderbilt. ( 6’6, 265lbs. )

3rd – (L.A.R.) Chazz Surratt, LB. North Carolina. ( 6’2, 225lbs. )

4th – Tyler Shelvin, DT. LSU. ( 6’3, 360lbs. )

5th – Caden Sterns, S. Texas. ( 6’0, 210lbs. )

Lions sign DT Delvin Tomlinson to a 4 year deal worth 30 million dollars, 10 million dollar signing bonus. 20 million guaranteed.

Lions sign WR Josh Reynolds to a 3 year deal worth 15 million dollars, 3 million dollar signing bonus. 6 million guaranteed.

Lions sign DT Jaleel Johnson to a 3 year deal worth 15 million dollars, 3 million dollar signing bonus.

Lions sign QB Mitchell Trubisky to a 2 year deal worth 4.5 million, 1.5 million dollar signing bonus.

Lions sign WR John Ross to a 2 year deal worth 3.5 million, 500k dollar signing bonus.

Lions LS Taybor Pepper to a 3 year deal worth 3.5 million, 500k dollar signing bonus.

Lions sign C Tyler Shantley to a 1 year deal worth league minimum.

Lions sign CB Arthur Maulet to a 1 year deal worth league minimum.

Lions sign CB Darqueze Dennard to a 1 year deal worth league minimum.

Lions resign CB Darryl Roberts to a 1 year deal worth league minimum.

Lions resign LB Jarrad Davis to a 1 year deal worth league minimum.

Lions resign LB/FB Jason Cabina to a 1 year RFA offer.

Roster:

RT: Tyrell Crosby, Halapoulivaati Vaitai

RG: Jonah Jackson, Logan Stenberg

OC: Frank Ragnow, Tyler Shantley

LG: Rashawn Slater, Joe Dahl

LT: Taylor Decker, Matt Nelson

RB: D’Andre Swift, Mike Davis, Kerryon Johnson

FB: Jason Cabina

QB: Jared Goff, Chase Daniels, Mitchell Trubisky

WR: Josh Reynolds, Tyrell Williams, Quintez Cephus, John Ross, Victor Bolden

TE: T.J. Hockenson, Josh Hill, Hunter Bryant

DE: Trey Flowers, Julian Okwara

DT: Delvin Tomlinson, John Penisini, Kevin Strong

DT: Jaleel Johnson,Tyler Shelvin

DE: Dayo Odeyingbo, Deshawn Hand

OLB: Chazz Surratt, Dion Hamilton

MLB: Zaven Collins, Jahlani Tavai

OLB: Jamie Collins, Jarrad Davis

CB: Jeff Okudah, Darryl Roberts

Nickle: Michael Ford, Darqueze Dennard

S: Caden Sterns, Will Harris

S: Tracy Walker, C.J. Moore

CB: Amani Oruwariye, Arthur Maulet

LS: Taybor Pepper

P: Jack Fox

K: Matthew Wright

KR/PR: Victor Bolden

Edited by SimbaWho

This isn’t bad. Tomlinson is the kind of player who can be part of long term plans and you didn’t over pay .  I like the idea of taking Slater who can probably play anywhere on the line and really solidifying the oline.  Re/up Ragnow and this line for the most part could be a top unit for the next 5 years.  It’s not sexy but this offseason would build a foundation for all of those future assets 

Love ZCollins but he will be a 1st rd pick. Familiar with everyone in draft. I like Slater. Foundation on line with Ragnow and Decker for 4+ years easily. Surratt looks very very solid for a LB, Sterns looks like another good one. Really dont want Trubisky lol, just cause he's a bear. Overall simple yet effective. Still would like more picks. even for next year. Are we saying goodbye to Mulbach???

11 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

Love ZCollins but he will be a 1st rd pick. Familiar with everyone in draft. I like Slater. Foundation on line with Ragnow and Decker for 4+ years easily. Surratt looks very very solid for a LB, Sterns looks like another good one. Really dont want Trubisky lol, just cause he's a bear. Overall simple yet effective. Still would like more picks. even for next year. Are we saying goodbye to Mulbach???

I think so too. I literally just used the mock draft simulator though and shrugged my shoulders when that happened.

I don't see any possibility that Trubisky signs for that low. There's someone out there who is going to think that Nagy and the Bears mishandled him and he can be a reclamation project. I can see him getting Mariota looks (high end back up that could surprise and challenge for the starting job). It's not whether you think Mariota is that guy or not (he hasn't shown he is) but Gruden and the Raiders paid him like he is. I can see Mitch getting $8 - $10M on a 1 or 2 year deal. 

This draft completely ignores the WR position other than signing a bunch of low end FA's. 

Jarrad Davis does deserve a bit more respect than vet minimum. He's a guy that will surprise if he goes elsewhere and will be yet another "former Lion making splashes". He's not a double digit every year kind of guy but I could see him getting $5-$6M/year on a 3 year deal in the open market. 

4 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

I don't see any possibility that Trubisky signs for that low. There's someone out there who is going to think that Nagy and the Bears mishandled him and he can be a reclamation project. I can see him getting Mariota looks (high end back up that could surprise and challenge for the starting job). It's not whether you think Mariota is that guy or not (he hasn't shown he is) but Gruden and the Raiders paid him like he is. I can see Mitch getting $8 - $10M on a 1 or 2 year deal. 

This draft completely ignores the WR position other than signing a bunch of low end FA's. 

Jarrad Davis does deserve a bit more respect than vet minimum. He's a guy that will surprise if he goes elsewhere and will be yet another "former Lion making splashes". He's not a double digit every year kind of guy but I could see him getting $5-$6M/year on a 3 year deal in the open market. 

I mean Trubisky is hard to tell. Here's, my opinion why: There's about 5-7 other guys in his situation so what makes him more valuable than them? He could go the route you just said and get paid 5-10 mill per or the Blake Brotles/Jamies Winston/Mike Glennon/Blaine Gabbert route and sign a 1-2 year deal extremely cheap. Idk how it'll actually go I'm just taking a swing maybe Trubisky is the guy that gets left behind between the rest of the available guys and the draft. Free market does always surprise me though, both ways.

No WR, can't fix everything in a draft and I signed younger guys with higher ceilings than what they're currently playing at imo. Maybe 1 or 2 will stick and next years draft/off-season won't have to be so WR focused.

Meh on Davis. Can't pay him personally I don't value LB's that much so... yeah idk. I'd just let him walk for that amount. Especially when in my head i'm thinking I just drafted two guys who are better/cheaper at LB'er.