Midseason all-NBA teams

DirtyDez

34 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Was close to going Conley.  He’s higher than Mitchell in Ortg, DRtg, WS, WS/48, RPM, BPM, VORP.  Metric God this year.  

Yeah, big shot Mike is legit, glad he finally got to be an All-Star. Everyone talks about super teams but with KD sitting out of the ASG, Utah had more All-Stars than any team in the league. 

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah, big shot Mike is legit, glad he finally got to be an All-Star. Everyone talks about super teams but with KD sitting out of the ASG, Utah had more All-Stars than any team in the league. 

Mike Conley is nice but he could never be the lead offensive player for a high caliber team. Advanced stats don’t consider any context and ignore that said role falls on Mitchell and he’s pulling a lot more weight than Conley.

Will never forget when a prominent Pels writer argued with me that Ryan Anderson was worlds better than Klay Thompson because of his advanced numbers next to Dwight (including drtg)

Curry

Harden

LeBron

Giannis

Jokic

Lillard

Doncic

Kawhi

George

Embiid (gave the nod to Jokic knowing that Embiid is going to be out for a bit)

CP3

Beal

Tatum

Simmons

Gobert

Guards are loaded this year. Trae, Kyrie, Mitchell, Conley, Booker, and Lavine are all guys who are playing at a really high level.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Lavine are all guys who are playing at a really high level.

LaVine has been playing at a crazy high level this year. 28.1 ppg | 5.2 rpg | 5.1 apg | 1.0 spg while shooting .523 FG | .435 3FG | .859 FT. And he's only 26 years old. It just sucks that he's on a bad team in Chicago. He's set to hit free agency after next season though, I'm sure he's going to get paid. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

LaVine has been playing at a crazy high level this year. 28.1 ppg | 5.2 rpg | 5.1 apg | 1.0 spg while shooting .523 FG | .435 3FG | .859 FT. And he's only 26 years old. It just sucks that he's on a bad team in Chicago. He's set to hit free agency after next season though, I'm sure he's going to get paid. 

I've pretty much consistently said LaVine sucks but he's improved every year in Chicago a noticeable amount to the point where I can't say it anymore.