Perfect Packers Parlay for this weekend:

Packers over panthers

Atl loses to TB

Cincy beats the vikes

Kroenkes cream the seahawks

Eagles beat the giants

Raiders over cowboys

Saints beat the jets

I have a hard time seeing Tampa beating Atlanta, Cincy beating the Vikes and the Raiders over the Cowboys.  Man, what the heck happened to the Raiders this year??

43 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I have a hard time seeing Tampa beating Atlanta, Cincy beating the Vikes and the Raiders over the Cowboys.  Man, what the heck happened to the Raiders this year??

I think regression is actually pretty common for teams that win an abnormal amount of close games.

For real though, if the Buccaneers upset the Falcons and the Rams hold on to win, we're in the exact same position we were heading into this week with just the division being the only thing we lost.  Stranger things have happened.  Remember how the Giants/Eagles was about to go into overtime before the Giants punter punted the ball in bounds?  We don't even get into the playoffs if that doesn't happen, much less win the Super Bowl. 

1429646626-tumblr-n0bg3idagm1r5k9koo2-r1

52 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

For real though, if the Buccaneers upset the Falcons and the Rams hold on to win, we're in the exact same position we were heading into this week with just the division being the only thing we lost.  Stranger things have happened.  Remember how the Giants/Eagles was about to go into overtime before the Giants punter punted the ball in bounds?  We don't even get into the playoffs if that doesn't happen, much less win the Super Bowl. 

1429646626-tumblr-n0bg3idagm1r5k9koo2-r1

No, Dallas and Detroit are now threats. We had 2 open WC spots and a chance for the 5 seed. No we only have the 6 seed and we brought teams in the race that weren't in it.

It's over. The defense isn't playoff caliber let alone championship.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

No, Dallas and Detroit are now threats. We had 2 open WC spots and a chance for the 5 seed. No we only have the 6 seed and we brought teams in the race that weren't in it.

It's over. The defense isn't playoff caliber let alone championship.

Lol, so basically exactly what I said?  Dallas and Detroit are not threats when the Cowboys play the Raiders, Seahawks and Eagles and the Lions are the Lions. 

Archived