2021 Free Agency Thread NFL/MIN

CriminalMind

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Personally, (from college), I would enjoy Lamp much more.

Yep. 

While Lamp hasn’t been very good, injury and lack of experience may be a legit reason as to why. Dan Feeney has been awful, and there’s plenty of tape on him to know what he is as a player. 

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

Yep. 

While Lamp hasn’t been very good, injury and lack of experience may be a legit reason as to why. Dan Feeney has been awful, and there’s plenty of tape on him to know what he is as a player. 

Yeah, Lamp I still give the benefit of the doubt because it was in a way his rookie year last year.

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

Has he ever played well in the nfl?

Well? Yeah sure, great? No. But he also was basically a rookie last year that only let up two sacks. Far and away better than what Dozier has ever been. Only allowed 2 sacks last year. Also had the most snaps of any guard last year. Blythe and Lamp are about the most serviceable at a price we could afford. I believe I saw on Twitter in 2018 Blythe had a pressure 1 out of 21 snaps and I believe last year Lamp allowed a pressure 1 out of 19 snaps. I really can’t even imagine where Dozier was on a scale like that.