2021 Free Agency Thread NFL/MIN

CriminalMind

7 minutes ago, solidvikingfan said:

Not sure I get it from Alexander's side sure he knows the defense but is he really assured of being a main 3 corner over Gladney and Dantzler?

He’s got the most experience in the slot in this defense, if that’s what he wants to play. 

41 minutes ago, NoDakViking said:

Perhaps Hand or Boyd are moving to Safety.  Or Hughes just might retire with back to back seasons ended with neck injuries 

I really think Hand could do it. Here's his scouting report:

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2884081-harrison-hand-nfl-draft-2020-scouting-report-for-minnesota-vikings-pick.amp.html

That is great they brought back Alexander, wish he never left honestly.  How much did they pay him?  That would be a curious one...

He will be in direct competition with Gladney for that starting slot corner spot but might be competing with Dantzler as well for the starting outside corner.  Either way can never have enough corners like ever.  Boyd I like as well but yeah probably means Hughes is done for which sucks but he just cannot stay healthy at all.

Almost a given now to move Hand to safety.

46 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

That is great they brought back Alexander, wish he never left honestly.  How much did they pay him?  That would be a curious one...

He will be in direct competition with Gladney for that starting slot corner spot but might be competing with Dantzler as well for the starting outside corner.  Either way can never have enough corners like ever.  Boyd I like as well but yeah probably means Hughes is done for which sucks but he just cannot stay healthy at all.

Almost a given now to move Hand to safety.

That is supposedly what he is getting.

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think they should try him out at free safety.  Then, if he'd be the 3rd safety, he'd also be an extra CB if they get a run of CB injuries like they had in each of the last 2 seasons.  That would give the roster more flexibility.

• Like 1