NCAA Tournament Midwest Region

beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Doesn't mean much. Cade's a much better shooter and uses the same type of play to create space with his body. He'll be fine.

Cade's shooting this year has been surprising. But even watching him against college defenders he's not great at getting too or finishing around the rim. On the year only 31% of his shots have been at the rim and he's only shooting 57% on those attempts. 30% of his shots have been mid-range jumpers and he's only shooting 36% on those attempts. Not to mention his 3.5 AST/4.2 TO ratio. 

For comparison 39% of RJ Barrett's shots came at the rim and he shot 64% on those attempts. And 27% of his shots were mid-range jumpers and he shot 37% on those attempts. While also having a 4.3 AST/3.2 TO ratio. 

I think Cade will be a good pro for sure but I don't think he'll live up to expectations. I'd honestly probably take Jalen Green over Cunningham at the top of the draft.  

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Cade's shooting this year has been surprising. But even watching him against college defenders he's not great at getting too or finishing around the rim. On the year only 31% of his shots have been at the rim and he's only shooting 57% on those attempts. 30% of his shots have been mid-range jumpers and he's only shooting 36% on those attempts. Not to mention his 3.5 AST/4.2 TO ratio. 

For comparison 39% of RJ Barrett's shots came at the rim and he shot 64% on those attempts. And 27% of his shots were mid-range jumpers and he shot 37% on those attempts. While also having a 4.3 AST/3.2 TO ratio. 

I think Cade will be a good pro for sure but I don't think he'll live up to expectations. I'd honestly probably take Jalen Green over Cunningham at the top of the draft.  

He'll be fine.