NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Not surprising, but I’m terrified about what this team ends up looking like.

I’m telling myself “Let this offseason play out and see where we’re at” but it just feels like a massive regression is on the horizon.😔

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Potentially not bringing back any of Jonnu Smith, Daquan Jones, Corey Davis or Jayon Brown, while getting rid of Malcolm Butler, losing Arthur Smith and promoting Bowen to DC. 

We’ll see what happens but man.....

These things happen when you’re in cap hell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Ok, I’ll rephrase: these things happen when you have very little cap space and a bunch of quality free agents.

Mostly, these things happen when you make no effort to free up cap room while every other team in the league restructures and uses void years to allow them spend in an almost unheard of down cap year.

I'm not freaking out... yet

We haven't even started the tampering period yet

Lets see what JRob does first before we freak out

The offense can be fixed a lot easier than the defense IMO

We still have a lot of pieces on offense that we can find guys to come in and help

Now the defense is what killed us through out most of last year 

Still early in the process, let it play out

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Mostly, these things happen when you make no effort to free up cap room while every other team in the league restructures and uses void years to allow them spend in an almost unheard of down cap year.

Yes, I’m sure the Titans FO has made no efforts on that front at all. Clearly JRob is terrible at his job.

Come on yall. We’ve known for a long time that it was going to be tough in free agency. I expect the Titans are going to try to sign some differences makers or contributors at our positions of need.

Yall act like this is all some big surprise.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Yes, I’m sure the Titans FO has made no efforts on that front at all. Clearly JRob is terrible at his job.

He’s clearly not made an effort to restructure. Because otherwise there would have been restructures.

As we sit and watch a top five pick leave after four years a year after we watched a top 10 pick walk after four years and coming off of a completely wasted offseason last year, I think it’s fair to question just how good of a GM J-Rob actually is.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Come on yall. We’ve known for a long time that it was going to be tough in free agency. I expect the Titans are going to try to sign some differences makers or contributors at our positions of need.

Yall act like this is all some big surprise.

Speaking for myself, potentially not re-signing any of Davis, Smith, Brown or even Jones is actually a big surprise.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

He’s clearly not made an effort to restructure. Because otherwise there would have been restructures.

As we sit and watch a top five pick leave after four years a year after we watched a top 10 pick walk after four years and coming off of a completely wasted offseason last year, I think it’s fair to question just how good of a GM J-Rob actually is.

don't worry, he's just playing the long game and doesn't want to "kick the can" down the road. oh, what's that? our star QB is 33 and our star RB is 28? ah, well.