NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

32 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Lol Fair enough.

At this point, I think they talked to JuJu and Fuller, but those guys still holding out someone pays them like they did Samuel. 

I think we might get Fuller on an 1 year.
or

TY. Hilton from Colts
David Moore from Sea
Breshard Perriman from Jets

Josh Reynolds from Rams 
Demarcus Robinson

My predicted favorite-  Perriman followed by Reynolds.

out that group I strangely would prefere David Moore. 

I’ve honestly started to like David Moore the more I look into him.  Demarcus Robinson is intriguing to me as well

JuJu is not coming to Tennessee. Not trying to rain on any parades but I imagine he sees himself as a number 1.

Also I would not want him anyways. He is more worried about Tik Tok dances. He isn't a good run blocker, does not have great speed. He really is not a fit here.

Can you imagine him and AJ Brown? Brown is a machine, a true beast who takes it serious and wants to be the best. Don't see that working out at all.

No thanks to Juju.

Fuller would be a good element. Some receivers are signing for peanuts I would have liked Higgins for that price.

We will bring in a vet who is not spectacular but adequate. Depending on cap space maybe two get signed for a decent price. I think we sign at least one wr and draft another.

That all being said I feel we have to sign at least one wr or one te.

We don't have adequate depth. I think Firkser and Swaim are solid but no Smith hurts.

AJ Brown and then nobody though I do like Batson.

We cannot go into the draft with telegraphed needs like that. Need to add to one of those spots.

Josh Reynolds is the main guy I want. Fuller's speed would be great for the offense, but it's all virtually meaningless when we can't count on him to stay on the field whether it be because of injuries or PED use. Supremely talented player, but history shows that he'll be MIA for us more than he'll be available.

Josh Reynolds fits our offense. Think he could come in nicely as a replacement for Corey. Big bodied guy with consistent hands. I wouldn't mind Demarcus Robinson either. Those would be the two guys I'd be targeting.

4 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Checked his stats last 3 years he's missed 2 games. 

Hmm...weird. I’ve had him rostered on a crazy deep dynasty league for awhile and it felt like he always had some sort of injury status. That almost makes me feel worse about the complete lack of production.

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

I’ve honestly started to like David Moore the more I look into him.  Demarcus Robinson is intriguing to me as well

I'm loving David Moore the more I look into him too. 

35 catches on only 47 targets. 6 Tds out of that. Long of 57 yards. 

Was averaging 17 yards per catch before this year. 11 this year. 

13 TDs in 3 years of action. Didn't play his first year. 

Corey Davis had 11 total. 5 last year. David Moore 6 last year. 

David Moore in an expanded role. I'm all for it. 

57 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Hmm...weird. I’ve had him rostered on a crazy deep dynasty league for awhile and it felt like he always had some sort of injury status. That almost makes me feel worse about the complete lack of production.

He was an 7th round pick. Behind Tyler lockett. Dk metcalf. Baldwin and Paul Richardson at the time. 

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

He was an 7th round pick. Behind Tyler lockett. Dk metcalf. Baldwin and Paul Richardson at the time. 

I mean, he entered 2019 as the favorite to be their third receiver and then had 17 catches in 14 games. Prior to this year, his catch rate was sub-50% before he became pretty strictly an underneath receiver. He’s a find depth piece, but I don’t know what points to him being more than that. Seahawks fans found him wildly inconsistent. Which makes sense given his role evaporating in 2019 and then getting off to a decent start last year before closing with under 100 yards combined in their last seven games.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, he entered 2019 as the favorite to be their third receiver and then had 17 catches in 14 games. Prior to this year, his catch rate was sub-50% before he became pretty strictly an underneath receiver. He’s a find depth piece, but I don’t know what points to him being more than that. Seahawks fans found him wildly inconsistent. Which makes sense given his role evaporating in 2019 and then getting off to a decent start last year before closing with under 100 yards combined in their last seven games.

Inconsistent. Frustrated fans. 

Sounds like pre 2020 Corey Davis lol. 

I'm betting on our offense being a thing that hides some of the flaws. (Hopefully)