NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

We need to sign a vet WR. We can't just have AJ Brown, a rookie or rookies no matter what round and the depth we have now. If Brown gets hurt in that scenario we are toast.

The rumor of interest in Tate I don't see the point. He is not the same and is 33 already. Would rather have Humphries who we dropped.

Of the guys left though, really not many who I would say are for sure #2 starting wr. At this point I would take a shot on Josh Reynolds, Dede Westbrook, Damiere Byrd, TY Hilton, Willie Snead, or Damarcus Robinson. Watkins is out there and is talented but never reached his potential and hurt a lot. Jeffery is a solid vet but always hurt. The other guys would give some nice ability to the passing game.

Westbrook is nice in the slot. Snead is a tough vet who will make the tough move the chains catches. Byrd would give a speed element Robinson is an interesting wild card. Reynolds I do like. Hilton is a bit older but still decent. If nothing else means we would not have to face him anymore.

Not many left at WR who can be a starter per se but still some quality guys out there to be great depth or solid 3rd.

I don't see how we don't draft a WR in the first two rounds with the current stable.

Edited by Titan89

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Sad when they’ve signed about 30 players and they still end up restructuring their biggest contract. Any minute JRob....

It just doesn’t matter any more. The significant players that could’ve made a real difference have already signed. CD and Jonnu are gone. There’s no sense freeing up $20-30 million at this stage, it needed to have been done a week ago. Might as well save the extra space for ‘22 and ‘23.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I can’t imagine that being the case. There’s just no depth anywhere on the entire roster right now.

I just dont see anybody left that’s a must sign that can’t be had after the draft at the positions we need. Mostly everybody left is either older or unproven.

10 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I just dont see anybody left that’s a must sign that can’t be had after the draft at the positions we need. Mostly everybody left is either older or unproven.

If we head into the draft needing three receivers, a starting nose tackle and top backups at IOL, DE, Edge, CB and S, we’ve had a far more worrisome offseason than even I thought.