NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The emotional memory of them is unfortunately better than the memory of them playing for me. 

It’s a shame that of the CB trio, none of their best years came at the same time. Butler struggles his first year with us (Logan’s best year), Logan was bad in 2019 (Adoree’s best year), and Logan was gone and Adoree was hurt in 2020 (Malcolm’s best year). Potential was there, timing just didn’t work out.

• Like 1

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

I’m gonna be mad as f if Adoree starts making INTs and actually returns a few for a TD because he dropped so many INTs for us 

Maybe if he plays in a zone scheme.

As a returner he was a failure.
I would have liked to see him a little more on offense. 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

It’s a shame that of the CB trio, none of their best years came at the same time. Butler struggles his first year with us (Logan’s best year), Logan was bad in 2019 (Adoree’s best year, and Logan was gone and Adoree was hurt in 2020 (Malcolm’s best year). Potential was there, timing just didn’t work out.

I think Logan is done as a Corner. 
Adoree has a chance to rebound.
I think last year might be the best Butler has to offer. Depending on where he goes. If he has a pass rush in front of him and a good safety to cover him. 

But FA is a wild process.

One team exciting about a player that another team got rid of. 
Rare occasions when a player leaves and is 100% wanted by the team they leave. 

Of course players go elsewhere and do well. 

But just the idea of FA and process is in many ways funny to me.  :)

Fully expect Adoree to be good next year, his trajectory was pretty clear until the injury. He’s never going to be a lockdown corner, but if he’s healthy, he’s a good starter that’s pretty versatile. He’d probably be thought of a lot more highly if he was drafted as a coverage corner instead of the dynamic playmaker we thought we were getting.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Fully expect Adoree to be good next year, his trajectory was pretty clear until the injury. He’s never going to be a lockdown corner, but if he’s healthy, he’s a good starter that’s pretty versatile. He’d probably be thought of a lot more highly if he was drafted as a coverage corner instead of the dynamic playmaker we thought we were getting.

high level #2 CB. Flashes of an #1. 
I wouldn't depend on him to cover the team's best every game. But a good starter.