Confirmed Pre-Draft Visits & Interviews.

KingOfNewYork

On 4/8/2021 at 3:13 PM, jetsfan4life51 said:

Jacoby Stevens was a visit? He'd be great converting to OLB in this scheme but also be a guy you move all over the field.

Would love to see Stevens on the Jets the guy is a player, same for Alim McNeiil at DT the guy is a beast and could be had in the 3rd or 4th round the latest. Herbert at RB would be a late round steal.

Rondale Moore has had zoom "meetings" with the Jets, while many of the others have had a zoom meeting with the Jets or are scheduled to have one. This would lead me to believe he could be a day 1-and latest day 2 pick if he is still available.

18 minutes ago, Big T said:

Rondale Moore has had zoom "meetings" with the Jets, while many of the others have had a zoom meeting with the Jets or are scheduled to have one. This would lead me to believe he could be a day 1-and latest day 2 pick if he is still available.

I’d love to grab him day 2 somehow. 

• Like 2

Updated Virtual visit list

Larnel Coleman, Offensive Tackle, Massachusetts (VIR)

Zaven Collins, Outside Linebacker, Tulsa (VIR)

Frank Darby, Wide Receiver, Arizona State (VIR)

Jacob Harris, Tight End, Central Florida (VIR)

Teven Jenkins, Offensive Tackle, Oklahoma State (VIR)

Elijah Molden, Cornerback, Washington (VIR)

Rondale Moore, Wide Receiver, Purdue (VIR)

Jaret Patterson, Running Back, Buffalo (VIR)

Anthony Schwartz, Wide Receiver, Auburn (VIR)

Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Wide Receiver, Iowa (VIR)

JaCoby Stevens, Outside Linebacker, LSU (VIR)

Darius Stills, Defensive Tackle, West Virginia (VIR)

Tommy Tremble, TE, Notre Dame (VIR)

Trill Williams, Cornerback, Syracuse (VIR)

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

no Guard or Center?  Where is the panic button?😄

I think a player to watch is  Walker Little OT who has dropped and was considered a 1st round pick last year. Injured 2 years ago, opted out this year. But considered a top OT. Could be a steal in round 2-3.

44 minutes ago, Big T said:

I think a player to watch is  Walker Little OT who has dropped and was considered a 1st round pick last year. Injured 2 years ago, opted out this year. But considered a top OT. Could be a steal in round 2-3.

I could swear someone just wrote something up about him yesterday on the draft thread ;) 

I think Zaven Collins is gonna be in play at 23 or 34. So versatile, would be an interesting piece to add would prefer to go OL with 23(would love to double dip at 34 tbh) but he’s one of the defensive guys I wouldn’t mind

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

I think Zaven Collins is gonna be in play at 23 or 34. So versatile, would be an interesting piece to add would prefer to go OL with 23(would love to double dip at 34 tbh) but he’s one of the defensive guys I wouldn’t mind

I don’t understand the love of going OG at 23. If a prospect like Jenkins is there, absolutely take him. But unless an OG/OT that was expected to go earlier is available, why pick an OG/OC when there will be very good prospects at 34?  About the only one that would give me pause to take would be AVT.

11 minutes ago, xrade said:

I don’t understand the love of going OG at 23. If a prospect like Jenkins is there, absolutely take him. But unless an OG/OT that was expected to go earlier is available, why pick an OG/OC when there will be very good prospects at 34?  About the only one that would give me pause to take would be AVT.

NEED but it would be a reach IMO like you said unless a guy like AVT or Jenkins is there. 

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

I'm on the Collins bandwagon.  If he's there I think he's the guy.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

It's gonna be really interesting if Jenkins, Collins and Newsome are available at 23. In that scenario I think Jenkins is the pick but who knows. 

Not sure JD has the self control to not add an OLineman that fits what he likes if that happens (mauling/violent). And I’d love it.

1 hour ago, mattmanz91 said:

It's gonna be really interesting if Jenkins, Collins and Newsome are available at 23. In that scenario I think Jenkins is the pick but who knows. 

Might see JD do something similar to what he did last year with Mims... multiple (WR) prospects were available and we traded back and let the draft decide. Or maybe we trade back into the first with pick 34 to grab 2...