the free agent frenzy 2021 - a thread to discuss what teams with money are doing with it

FinneasGage

how many big splsahes gute gonna make today  

25 members have voted

1. 1. how many

18 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Apparently GB is in contact with AJ Green and Emmanuel Sanders, per internet Twitter accounts. 

Just an FYI, I follow these accounts as well for the entertainment but they are 98% bull****. These guys don't know anything or have any actual sources to my knowledge. They just literally state "rumors," most of which aren't backed by any real information. I have not seen anywhere, from any credible source, that GB is interested in Sanders or Green. The latter was reported by Evan Massey, who I'm also very skeptical about (meaning, he often reports things that literally no other person, Schefty, Rap, etc. confirm). 

So, maybe we are looking into these guys, but it is just as likely that we aren't based on what's been reported so far. 

Edited by packfanfb

31 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Just an FYI, I follow these accounts as well for the entertainment but they are 98% bull****. These guys don't know anything or have any actual sources to my knowledge. They just literally state "rumors," most of which aren't backed by any real information. I have not seen anywhere, from any credible source, that GB is interested in Sanders or Green. The latter was reported by Evan Massey, who I'm also very skeptical about (meaning, he often reports things that literally no other person, Schefty, Rap, etc. confirm). 

So, maybe we are looking into these guys, but it is just as likely that we aren't based on what's been reported so far. 

Haha yeah. I’m just searching packer hashtag on Twitter and see what pops .  Yesterday the internet had Rodgers traded to NE for like 4 first and Gilmore. As well as Chase Young for Love.

These tweets seem like they are “more likely”. But that’s why I said internet sources. Take everything with a grain of salt.

Edited by Green19

Ian Rapaport tweeting that GB is finalizing a deal with Will Fuller.

And the Giants are finalizing a deal with Golloday.

And the Dolphins are trading Tua, two 2021 first round picks and a third round pick in 2022 for Deshaun Watson.

While having 21 followers on the account.  And while his account says "get baited idiot".

Is Rapoport with one p, or two?

6 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

And the Dolphins are trading Tua, two 2021 first round picks and a third round pick in 2022 for Deshaun Watson.

While having 21 followers on the account.  And while his account says "get baited idiot".

Gotta look for that Blue Check mark.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

delete this.  it's all fake

william jackson III is my #1 FA available. prolly a stretch for GB  Idk why this guy isn't the top corner in Free Agency and he seems to be flying under the radar for whatever reason.

Maybe I'm wrong and he'll sign a big deal, but I haven't heard much at all about him here or otherwise

Edited by skibrett15