the free agent frenzy 2021 - a thread to discuss what teams with money are doing with it

FinneasGage

how many big splsahes gute gonna make today  

25 members have voted

1. 1. how many

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Another CB on the market

Adoree Jackson could be useful especially in the return game. i thought he also had some corner chops when I looked at him in the draft. His age and his speed will be highly attractive. Definitely worth exploring if we want to increase our CB depth.

• Like 1

Kick Reiff to RT or sign Schwartz. I'd be happy with either. Not so surprised Adoree Jackson was cut. He's been a disappointment and should've stayed at WR...

Part of me wants to see what Barry could do with Adrian Clayborn.

Would be ok with Vince Williams if the price is right. Same for Kwon Alexander.

29 minutes ago, Joe said:

Kick Reiff to RT or sign Schwartz. I'd be happy with either. Not so surprised Adoree Jackson was cut. He's been a disappointment and should've stayed at WR...

Highest coverage grade when lined up at outside CB since 2018: Jaire Alexander 90.6 Richard Sherman 89.0 Stephon Gilmore 87.7 Adoree Jackson 85.6

He was injured last year and only played 3 games.   TN might know more about the injury concerns, but I disagree about him being a disappointment.  He played very well in 2019, but again only played in 11 games.     

3 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:
Highest coverage grade when lined up at outside CB since 2018: Jaire Alexander 90.6 Richard Sherman 89.0 Stephon Gilmore 87.7 Adoree Jackson 85.6

He was injured last year and only played 3 games.   TN might know more about the injury concerns, but I disagree about him being a disappointment.  He played very well in 2019, but again only played in 11 games.     

I thought he was playing well too. Wondered why he was cut. 

1 minute ago, MantyWrestler said:

I thought he was playing well too. Wondered why he was cut. 

He's missed 18 regular season games over the last two years.   Tough to shell out $10+ mil/year with that kind of track record......unless you are Nick Perry

I'm guessing TN has worries over lingering medical issues 

• Like 1

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Packers sit back for a WHILE before making any moves with the limited $$ they'll have. At the end of the day, I think they'll add at least a CB and either a DL or OL (maybe both) before the draft. The market is flooded with guys right now and the longer they wait, the cheaper these guys will be. Right now, there are still a ton of options at these positions: 

CB: Bouye, Hayward, Sherman, Coleman, Jenkins, Poole, Butler, Jackson, Alexander, Rhodes, K. Johnson, Mitchell, Breeland, King, W. Jackson, K. Williams, Dunbar, Hill, Dennard, Cockrell

DL: Short, Casey, D. Jones, Jefferson, M. Brown, Hankins, Guy, Rankins, Wolfe, Pennel, Curry, J. Jenkins, Clayborn, Fox, A. Butler, Crawford, Griffen, Stephen, Peters, Shelton, McLendon, Covington, Urban, D.J. Jones, Odenigbo, Bailey

OL: Easton, T. Turner, G. Jackson, J. Carpenter, J. Sweezy, Winters, Redmond, Lamp, N. Martin, Mack, Andrews, Karras, Looney, Reiter, Garland, B. Jones, Wagner, Remmers, Ifedi, Reiff, Kelly 

So too early to call 2021 north champs?

dalton, cousins and Goff...

Note: I take this back I’m worried the lions might bite Rodgers knee cap and sideline him the whole year. So it is still too close to call.

Edited by Green19