the free agent frenzy 2021 - a thread to discuss what teams with money are doing with it

FinneasGage

how many big splsahes gute gonna make today  

25 members have voted

1. 1. how many

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Packers have already been linked to two interior OL guys (Thuney and Jones). Is this a hint that Jenkins is kicking outside, first to LT while Bakh is out, and then over to RT (kick Turner back inside)? 

Or they just see the film and want to avoid starting Patrick.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Packers have already been linked to two interior OL guys (Thuney and Jones). Is this a hint that Jenkins is kicking outside, first to LT while Bakh is out, and then over to RT (kick Turner back inside)? 

Could also be us moving Jenkins to C and needing a competent Guard. I would rather just pay Lane Taylor like $1m. 

1 minute ago, Brit Pack said:

Funny if the Packers are going to spend dollars on IOL and are not re-signing Linsley

I mean a guy like Brett Jones shouldn't cost more than few million bucks, that's the difference. Jones isn't much different than Lucas Patrick. Similar tier. I'd view him as a Wagner-type signing from last year, at a non-OT price.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean a guy like Brett Jones shouldn't cost more than few million bucks, that's the difference. Jones isn't much different than Lucas Patrick. Similar tier. I'd view him as a Wagner-type signing from last year, at a non-OT price.

I am sure this was in reference to our rumoured interest in Joe Thuney

43 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I think Jenkins at T is a very real possibility to begin the season. If he can hold his own on the edge, you would want to know and he has already filled in at that spot in the past.  His second contract might be to rich to pay a G, but a guy who can play T and still play the interior positions, the price still might be too high but at least you know you're paying for a unicorn if you do.