Jump to content

the free agent frenzy 2021 - a thread to discuss what teams with money are doing with it


how many big splsahes gute gonna make today  

25 members have voted

  1. 1. how many



Recommended Posts

There has to be extensions coming for Z, Adam’s and Rodgers. There’s no other way we’re doing deals. 

CB, MLB or WR would really make me happy. I’m never mad at Oline depth either. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Siman08/OH said:

There has to be extensions coming for Z, Adam’s and Rodgers. There’s no other way we’re doing deals. 

CB, MLB or WR would really make me happy. I’m never mad at Oline depth either. 

Got a funny feeling they aren't gonna touch Rodgers' contract. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Green19 said:

Green Bay is apparently making a “major push” for Curtis Samuel per Dianna ESPN.

take it for what it’s worth.

this is a good fit.  He can be much more than he was in Carolina, and he wasn't nothing in carolina either.

 

49ers re-signed Jason Verrett, who had a nice bounce back healthy season for 4-5mil on a 1 year deal.  That would have been one to keep an eye on for our CB2 spot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, skibrett15 said:

this is a good fit.  He can be much more than he was in Carolina, and he wasn't nothing in carolina either.

 

49ers re-signed Jason Verrett, who had a nice bounce back healthy season for 4-5mil on a 1 year deal.  That would have been one to keep an eye on for our CB2 spot.

A much better version of Ervin. I'd be for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Striker said:

A much better version of Ervin. I'd be for it.

like the player, but at the same time I expect he'll be out of our price range.

 

We can't afford to pay for a real #2 WR at market rates with MVS and lazard on the roster.  Would be too much of a luxury

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Green Bay is apparently making a “major push” for Curtis Samuel per Dianna ESPN.

take it for what it’s worth.

He is really the only WR I would like to bring in during free agency, but I am doubtful it will happen. his connection to Jax is too strong and they have much deeper pockets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Green Bay is apparently making a “major push” for Curtis Samuel per Dianna ESPN.

take it for what it’s worth.

I dig it.  But it better not be for real money.  He's a gadget guy.  And from the little I see in the draft, there are a lot of gadget guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I dig it.  But it better not be for real money.  He's a gadget guy.  And from the little I see in the draft, there are a lot of gadget guys.

He is more than a gadget player. I'd love to see him in a good offense

Edited by JBURGE
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cannondale said:

So Belichick gets new versions of Gronk, Wilfork and McGinest ??

And sadly he needs a new version of Tom to make it work...

Also good to see New England spending all that found cap space after purging players.

Edited by Green19
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...