the free agent frenzy 2021 - a thread to discuss what teams with money are doing with it

FinneasGage

how many big splsahes gute gonna make today  

25 members have voted

1. 1. how many

44 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Only in my dreams....

All kidding aside, if we were to just get Reed, I think if we were to go ILB in the first with a guy like Bolton, that too could transform the defense.  Maybe Collins, too.  Maybe even Moses later.

But man, there's an opportunity to get much better on the DL.  We should aggressively go after that.

I don't know. We created some cap space and instantly signed a second string deep snapper and our 4th string TE. Priorities. s/

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Leader said:

If the Bucs were smart, they' trade some of their depth for draft picks.

Their lack of draft capital will hurt them this year.

Also, I’m not ever a fan of “bringing the band back together” after a Super Bowl.

There should always be turnover on a roster.

Fournette got what he is worth.  He simply is not a top back in the league.  I know I'm a homer concerning Jones, but Jones is probably 2 tiers better than Fournette.  Fournette to me is more in the league of Jamal Williams.  Fine player, but one you don't invest a lot of money into.  Just my opinion.

Regarding the Bucs, did AB re-sign with them yet?  Not that I want him, just curious.

53 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Sigh...a team tied to the player for the next decade that paid market value for their QB.

Turns out the Packers could have signeda player of Reed's caliber for the value of simply restructuring 12's roster bonus. Smh.