TheVillain112

Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Titans
    • Colts
    • I'm just here for fantasy reasons...

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

No. But if you're body is airborne out of bounds it then becomes the farthest point at which the ball is advanced while within the boundary

But why, that's not how it works when establishing yourself in bounds why is it that it works this way when you're airborne but not down yet?

Just now, Marc MacGyver said:

I liked what I saw out of Adoree tonight, missed an easy early tackle, but overall he looked good... Then again - he’s facing the Colts, so I’ll take it with a grain of salt. 

adoree's been pretty hit or miss this season, which is pretty much what you'd expect. he's clearly got more coverage talent than anyone on our team, but his lapses are frequent.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

But why, that's not how it works when establishing yourself in bounds why is it that it works this way when you're airborne but not down yet?

If youre referring to a sideline catch, I'd assume typically cuz possession usually isn't established with the ball inbounds. therefore if possession is established when the ball has exited the playing field, the feet are where it's marked due to it being the only part of the body inbounds

Just now, -Hope- said:

adoree's been pretty hit or miss this season, which is pretty much what you'd expect. he's clearly got more coverage talent than anyone on our team, but his lapses are frequent.

Yeah, this is my first time watching him in the pros. Loved his potential coming out of college, & I hope he develops into something special now his sole focus is football. 

Archived