Jaguars sign DL Roy Robertson-Harris

.Buzz

He is a good player.

He was never a full time player for the Bears, our DL is insane deep, but he has great length at 6'6" and is solid against the run and a pretty good pass rusher. Worked his way up for being an undrafted OLB to a key rotational DT.

This is a nice signing and the type of guy who is paid at a level that he can match.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

He is a good player.

He was never a full time player for the Bears, our DL is insane deep, but he has great length at 6'6" and is solid against the run and a pretty good pass rusher. Worked his way up for being an undrafted OLB to a key rotational DT.

This is a nice signing and the type of guy who is paid at a level that he can match.

Should start at 3T on a 3-4 front for us. Good to hear.

When I was living in Chicago I watched a good bit of Bears games and he flashed quite a bit. Didn't really see much of you guys this past year though.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Should start at 3T on a 3-4 front for us. Good to hear.

When I was living in Chicago I watched a good bit of Bears games and he flashed quite a bit. Didn't really see much of you guys this past year though.

He had a pretty bad shoulder injury early on. Fortunately we had Mario Edwards who stepped in.