Time travel to any time period

Ty21

On 10/17/2017 at 4:31 PM, MOSteelers56 said:

The 90's were a pretty dope time to be alive. Pre 9/11 was a simpler time.

On 10/17/2017 at 4:28 PM, tom cody said:

The 1990's again, great time to grow up. Be nice to see the early dawn of the internet as well.

Agreed.  

90s were awesome.   Not just because I was younger without many worries, but because it was simply a great time when not every little thing was politicized, sitcoms were actually funny, music was actually good, and people werent overly concerned with being PC at risk they might offend someone.   

Oh, and Roger Goodell wasnt the commissioner.  

8 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Agreed.  

90s were awesome.   Not just because I was younger without many worries, but because it was simply a great time when not every little thing was politicized, sitcoms were actually funny, music was actually good, and people werent overly concerned with being PC at risk they might offend someone.   

Oh, and Roger Goodell wasnt the commissioner.  

I can verify this.  Was ages 9-19 in the 1990's.  It was awesome.

Lots of times I'd like to go back to, with the HUGE caveat being that I'd go back rich and upper class.  If anyone thinks it sucks to be poor now, it REEEEAAALLLLY sucked to be poor before the 20th century.

• Renaissance Italy
  • Rome after the Coliseum was built while they were still on top
  • Napoleonic Wars
  • Victorian England
  • Medieval England
  • USA Post War of 1812

I'm sure I could think of more if I took the time

• 2 weeks later...

I'd want to jump back to WWII and the Battle of Britain where i can kinda get in on the ground floor of military aviation.  I'd need some sort of guarantees i'm not gonna end up in a Bomber crew though.  That doesn't seem fun.  I mostly just want to get in a Spitfire, fly around for a bit and then get blown to smithereens and splatter across the English channel i guess.  That'd be alright.

17 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I'd want to jump back to WWII and the Battle of Britain where i can kinda get in on the ground floor of military aviation.  I'd need some sort of guarantees i'm not gonna end up in a Bomber crew though.  That doesn't seem fun.  I mostly just want to get in a Spitfire, fly around for a bit and then get blown to smithereens and splatter across the English channel i guess.  That'd be alright.

....wha?

Archived