Rayshawn Jenkins to sign with Jaguars

pwny

Aight, I'm hyped for it.

My sights were set on Johnson and Hooker, but this seems like a solid get.

Edit: Actually, can you remove the video here? The language in the video may be a bit too much here on the forum @pwny. The phone isn't letting me remove it for some reason.

PWNY EDIT:

Tweet from Jenkins with highlights is below: note that the lyrics to the song included are NSFW

https://twitter.com/Jenkz_26/status/1241483216764223489

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Edit: Actually, can you remove the video here? The language in the video may be a bit too much here on the forum @pwny. The phone isn't letting me remove it for some reason.

I gotchu. NSFW lyrics are allowed as long as it isn’t embedded, so I pulled it out as just a link.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skaterbirdhouse said:

I’m interested to see the numbers here but could be a great signing. High ceiling in my mind and hopefully someone we didn’t overpay for.

I think this one will be fairly lucrative.

Laurie got me feeling good about the FS spot with him back there.

I think this deal ends up being more than we think. He's probably right there as far as best safeties on the market as Johnson went off the board. $8-$9M per? Maybe $10M?

22 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Laurie got me feeling good about the FS spot with him back there.

I think this deal ends up being more than we think. He's probably right there as far as best safeties on the market as Johnson went off the board. $8-$9M per? Maybe $10M?

I like him more at ss with Moehrig at fs.

Pro-football reference had him playing at ss last year.  6 foot 1 220 sounds like a guy who can play in the box