Carlos Hyde returns; 2 years, $4.5M

pwny

4 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

This man has connections to Urban, Baalke, Schottenheimer, and the city of Jax

how did we not see this coming lmao

It was a very messy break up when he was gone. Enough so that it seemed unlikely to have him back. 

This is probably the most clear sign that things aren’t being viewed as “same OL’ Jaguars” with Urban here. 

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

It was a very messy break up when he was gone. Enough so that it seemed unlikely to have him back. 

This is probably the most clear sign that things aren’t being viewed as “same OL’ Jaguars” with Urban here. 

I’m not sure it’s really indicative of that in a general sense. I think it’s probably more a sign that...Urban is liked by a lot of the people he’s had connections with in the past. Those ties are going to be strong. So at least that’s something to lean on. 

But I’d call this more a sign of a more of a very specific, personal sort of thing. Rather than a broad change in perception league wide in the general sense. 

But anyway. Happy to have a mediocre at best RB back in the fold. Depth never hurts, but when it’s at arguably the easiest position to find serviceable depth, and the player in question is older and isn’t really very good...meh. Cool i guess.  

Edited by Tugboat