Titans sign DT/DE Denico Autry 3 yr. $21 Million

KingTitan

57 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

His worst year in Indy (2019 his 2nd year) was when he primarily played 3T before we added Buckner. We replaced Al Woods with Grover Stewart and moved on from Margus Hunt with no real answer at 3T. He definitely shouldn’t play inside on all downs.

Good Luck 14 games out of the year 

Thats a little concerning because he will be a 3T in Tennessee. In 2019 was he asked to 2-gap. In Tennessee the DE do sometimes but a lot of the time they are asked to penetrate and go

22 minutes ago, TJM217 said:

Thats a little concerning because he will be a 3T in Tennessee. In 2019 was he asked to 2-gap. In Tennessee the DE do sometimes but a lot of the time they are asked to penetrate and go

I’m pretty sure we don’t have any 2 gap responsibilities. While our defense on the back end has changed from exclusively Tampa 2/Cover 2 to a more Cover 3 zone our front 4 is still “set the edge and get pressure” with the LB filling any open gaps 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Good signing. CB rising up to need No. 1 with this much help in the front seven.

Jaycee Horn looking like he was meant to be.

To me that would mean you don't believe in Adoree.

Fulton and Adoree from I understand are going to be the boundary corners.