Titans sign DT/DE Denico Autry 3 yr. $21 Million

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

To me that would mean you don't believe in Adoree.

Fulton and Adoree from I understand are going to be the boundary corners. 

Agreed. I think it’s pretty clear Fulton was drafted to be Butler’s replacement. Whether we agree with that decision or not, I think the goal was to bring in one of the corners from last year’s deep CB class to replace Butler who we knew had an out in his deal the following year.

16 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Agreed. I think it’s pretty clear Fulton was drafted to be Butler’s replacement. Whether we agree with that decision or not, I think the goal was to bring in one of the corners from last year’s deep CB class to replace Butler who we knew had an out in his deal the following year.

that's fine, but you can never have too many good CBs, and right now our CB depth is looking quite shaky. i would be more than happy with an early-round CB pick.

6 hours ago, -Hope- said:

that's fine, but you can never have too many good CBs, and right now our CB depth is looking quite shaky. i would be more than happy with an early-round CB pick.

Plus after just losing Corey Davis and Jonnu Smith with no replacement in place, it wouldn’t hurt having a potential replacement if we were to lose Adoree next offseason.

8 hours ago, KingTitan said:

To me that would mean you don't believe in Adoree.

Fulton and Adoree from I understand are going to be the boundary corners. 

Or I don’t believe in Fulton. Rookie with only part of a season under his belt.

Mostly, I believe you need 3 good corners.

Honestly of all the signings the Titans have made, this one to me is sneaky good. Autry has been a beast and always stood out when we played him.

Gives us another person to rush next to Simmons. He can play the run well. His age is not that concerning. I am stoked to have him. Great fit.

Edited by Titan89