Titans to sign Bud Dupree

deeluxx3

Biggest whole on team last year? Edge. We sign one of the top edge FAs who is by far the best pass rusher on the team now and yall mad? Lol

If his money cut into Davis money I might be bummed no one rework their contracts to keep him but did he live up to his top 5 spot here? Nah. Put him in a passing offense and be'll ball and we have AJ And Smith was great but we gotta pay people next year as well and we seem to have a eye for TEs so im just happy we made a move and him and big Jeff might be something

12 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I get why folks aren’t happy and have legit concerns but let’s not act like Dupree isn’t a good player.

Just now, 615finest said:

At the end of the day he’s still an upgrade to what we had

Yeah. People need to remember that players are human beings with free will and agency. Including opinions on where they want to play.

The Titans signed one of the premiere edge rushers. Hooray. We’re already better on the edge than last year.

Now draft some DLs, a CB, and a WR.

Just now, KingTitan said:

We were trotting out Brooks Reed, Wyatt Ray, Tuzar Skipper on the edge. 
I'd take this 100% over those guys.

Let's not forget we tried to fix edge last offseason. Reed/Ray/Skip were playing out of sheer necessity because JRob whiffed on Beasley and semi-whiffed on Clowney

This is his FIFTH big investment at edge (Dodd, Landry, Beasley, Clowney, now Dupree). So far his track record is awful. Dupree has to pan out

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Let's not forget we tried to fix edge last offseason. Reed/Ray/Skip were playing out of sheer necessity because JRob whiffed on Beasley and semi-whiffed on Clowney

This is his FIFTH big investment at edge (Dodd, Landry, Beasley, Clowney, now Dupree). So far his track record is awful. Dupree has to pan out

Yes. It has to pan out. No doubt.

If it doesn't.....sheesh.  Time to think about the next GM. 

You know. I'm a hater. So 

BOOO Wyatt Ray and his 1 sack last season. Should have signed him to $300 Million!  :) 

Is Wyatt Ray the guy with the Thor hair? I don’t even remember what these scrubs looked like lol

Yes. It has to pan out. No doubt.

If it doesn't.....sheesh.  Time to think about the next GM. 

Asking/thinking out loud

Let's say Dupree is a bonafide miss a la Beasley/Clowney. For all the GOOD that Robinson has done...made us consistently competitive...do you stick with him and try to get over the hump like Tampa did? Or what?