Titans to sign Bud Dupree

deeluxx3

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

This, by itself, makes me like this signing a whole lot more.

Add in that he was working out with Simmons already and I’m a fan of the signing. A guy who grew up a Titans fan and already has chemistry with another starter on the line won’t be an effort problem, at the very least.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

This, by itself, makes me like this signing a whole lot more.

Add in that he was working out with Simmons already and I’m a fan of the signing. A guy who grew up a Titans fan and already has chemistry with another starter on the line won’t be an effort problem, at the very least.

if nothing else, the consistent thing i've heard about bud is that he's a high effort dude with a motor that never stops. after this past season....we need a guy like that lol

33 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

if nothing else, the consistent thing i've heard about bud is that he's a high effort dude with a motor that never stops. after this past season....we need a guy like that lol

I've been wanting a shiny new KVB since he left, high motor guys are the best, it's why I wanted Watt.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Had a feeling it would be good given the disparity between total and guaranteed money.

Basically two years, could cut him before Year 3 and save money and easy to get out of after that. Cap hit is crazy low this year. God, one Tannehill restructure and we could so easily afford JuJu and Fuller.

• 7 months later...
18 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Couldn't figure out where to put this. So eh.

Just came to post this. This also should tell just how important depth is. Clearly Robinson doesn’t think edge depth is important. It’s why Landry has once again done his annual end of year dip and why our rush has been garbage since Dupree went out. Ola is what he is. A SPT guy who should maybe play 3-5 snaps on defense. Roberson is just a bottom of roster guy who makes no impact. What kind of depth is that? Oweh or Rousseau would be nice right now 

Edited by ttitansfan4life

6 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Couldn't figure out where to put this. So eh.

I never thought he was a bad signing 

Just knew we needed depth behind him since he was coming off the knee injury 

Weaver got hurt immediately 

Ola has been ok but not good enough to start in his place 

Roberson is usually always hurt 

I will always complain about the depth at the position before I blame Bud

I can see when he plays how different things are 

Landry Autry Simmons Dupree are so good together when we actually have them 

Defense is even better when Long is with those guys