Titans to sign Bud Dupree

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

This, by itself, makes me like this signing a whole lot more.

Add in that he was working out with Simmons already and I’m a fan of the signing. A guy who grew up a Titans fan and already has chemistry with another starter on the line won’t be an effort problem, at the very least.

I know people had initial doubts about the signing/Bud, but like I said from the jump, it’s not like we signed some bum. He’s a good player. It’s proven that for what it’s worth Pittsburgh’s defense wasn’t the same when he was out.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel said:

This, by itself, makes me like this signing a whole lot more.

Add in that he was working out with Simmons already and I’m a fan of the signing. A guy who grew up a Titans fan and already has chemistry with another starter on the line won’t be an effort problem, at the very least.

if nothing else, the consistent thing i've heard about bud is that he's a high effort dude with a motor that never stops. after this past season....we need a guy like that lol

33 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

if nothing else, the consistent thing i've heard about bud is that he's a high effort dude with a motor that never stops. after this past season....we need a guy like that lol

I've been wanting a shiny new KVB since he left, high motor guys are the best, it's why I wanted Watt.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Had a feeling it would be good given the disparity between total and guaranteed money.

Basically two years, could cut him before Year 3 and save money and easy to get out of after that. Cap hit is crazy low this year. God, one Tannehill restructure and we could so easily afford JuJu and Fuller.