Titans signing OT Kendall Lamm

KingTitan

A bit odd, considering that Sambrailo and Quessenberry were more than serviceable backups. 

But JRob has an excellent history signing tackles. Wilson was the first miss, and that was clearly about his head, not his ability on the field.

Other than that, you have Conklin, Kelly, Sambrailo, all of whom were benefits to thr team.

40 minutes ago, Daniel said:

A bit odd, considering that Sambrailo and Quessenberry were more than serviceable backups. 

But JRob has an excellent history signing tackles. Wilson was the first miss, and that was clearly about his head, not his ability on the field.

Other than that, you have Conklin, Kelly, Sambrailo, all of whom were benefits to thr team.

I thought Quiz was absolutely terrible

1 minute ago, Titan89 said:

Solid signing and he may start at RT depending on what we do. Hope he does well. We need to add at tackle anyways but seems at least average.

Also can catch a ball.

If you can't catch you can't make it in TEN as a tackle. Wait I think I just cracked the code Wilson got hands of stone couldn't handle the pressure

• Like 1