Patriots sign Hunter Henry; 3 year, $37.5M

pwny

6 minutes ago, lancerman said:

We shouldn’t really. We’ve always found great talent that fit the team in free agency and then did our best drafts in the trenches 

It's embarrassing that these moves are the direct result of those not panning out, but here we are. The needs are there, you have to fill them and you don't draft for need. That's what bad teams do. 

11 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Rick And Morty GIF by Adult Swim

Careful bro, you'll get charged with trolling

ehh wont surprise me between that fan base and KC fan base majority of the bandwagoners will bash me but the true fans know this is the truth. Only time will tell who is right no point in arguing with them about it

5 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

They’re going to draft one

yes. This isn't hard to figure out. Holes are being filled so they need less draft picks so they can package picks to trade up for a QB. Cam is on little guaranteed money and this sets up for a QB on a rookie deal for the next 4 years. Now the hard part begins, actually hitting on a QB and on other draft picks. It will either be a very successful and short rebuild or not successful at all.

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

This, genius move by Bill, form an offense that doesn't require Cam to throw deep often. Just be good in the middle of the field. I wouldn't be surprised if Pats offense resembles Baltimores

Yep - definitely the plan they're executing. Getting bigger on the OL was step one. Very much looks like the Pats are going to be super aggressive in getting a QB in the draft now one that wouldn't be dissimilar to Cam in the skill-set department would be my guess. 

1 minute ago, goldfishwars said:

Yep - definitely the plan they're executing. Getting bigger on the OL was step one. Very much looks like the Pats are going to be super aggressive in getting a QB in the draft now one that wouldn't be dissimilar to Cam in the skill-set department would be my guess. 

Fields?

2 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

ehh wont surprise me between that fan base and KC fan base majority of the bandwagoners will bash me but the true fans know this is the truth. Only time will tell who is right no point in arguing with them about it

Do you actually think the Patriots will run a lot of deep seam routes with Cam throwing the ball like Brady did with Gronk and Hernandez, or are you just trying to claim the offense will be the same because they have two premium TEs again?

30 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I dont remember him having 2 TEs that could catch 

It was just Olsen IIRC

He had Olsen and Jeremy Shockey his rookie year. Just one year but that was with Chudzisnki. They threw all over the field that year. Not saying this will make Cam and the Pats offense explode. But if they are giving Cam another go then this is the best way to do it. Agholor is a deep threat similar to Ted Ginn but better. I'd be interested to see how they do this year.