Hunter Henry Signs with Pats - 3 year 25 mil G

Deadpulse

2 minutes ago, IheartMyV8 said:

I'm going to be so bummed if Cam's passing game looks like trash again with us stocking up on the skill positions.  

Agree but I don't see Cam starting the entire season. The deal is so low on guarantees and the Patriots are setting themselves up to trade up for a QB

Nothing like having two of the top 5 tight ends on your roster. Reminds me of 2010.

I wonder if Bill is more pissed off by Gronk than Brady. I feel Bill respects the heck out of Brady and that was never an issue. It seems underplayed the Gronk situation and its impact on Bill.

I wonder if the Pats want Watson.

Asiasi, Keene, Harry, Gunner Olszewski, Michel (or Harris), Gilmore, Chung, Joejuan Williams, pick 15 & 46 plus future 1st and 3rd for Watson.

Imm not sure those guys are all Gods children but they were all coveted by Caserio.

Is this an admission that BB wants 2 TE offense again? and that his drafts are awful because he thinks all of his TE's can't play? 

Or is this a front loaded deal which assumes Henry won't be healthy all season and you'll play Asiasi alongside both of them as well? 

I'm so confused

5 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I really like most of the signings. Good work by BB.

I didn't really anticipate all those moves and therefore was against a rookie QB but right now it certainly seems we will go after Mac Jones hard.

Exactly you just beat me to the punch.  We have all holes filled, but CB. They are going to target a QB and give an offer to good to refuse. They also could end up with Watson or Russell Wilson. if cap numbers work switch I have no clue!!!

Here what the Pats offer 15, 46 and 1st 2022, 4th 2022. Who cares if they get Wilkson or Watson.

It means we were right to criticize the drafting last year in particular. It means the Kraft's want to spend to win now. It means Bill needs help because he has cheaped out on players and staff and left himself without enough talent to help. It means a TEAM, t-e-a-m is needed to win, not just a head coach who pretends to be a GM and head scout. It means the Patriots are going back to the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Nothing like having two of the top 5 tight ends on your roster. Reminds me of 2010.

I wonder if Bill is more pissed off by Gronk than Brady. I feel Bill respects the heck out of Brady and that was never an issue. It seems underplayed the Gronk situation and its impact on Bill.

I wonder if the Pats want Watson.

Asiasi, Keene, Harry, Gunner Olszewski, Michel (or Harris), Gilmore, Chung, Joejuan Williams, pick 15 & 46 plus future 1st and 3rd for Watson.

Imm not sure those guys are all Gods children but they were all coveted by Caserio.

If BB somehow pulls off Watson, the NFL will start an investigation on Caserio lol