Hunter Henry Signs with Pats - 3 year 25 mil G

Deadpulse

OK. Well now this is getting insane. This was my dream FA acquisition, and if it had happened first I'd be overjoyed, but with all the signings I've got sensory overload and need to lie down in a dark room for a little while.

Still would have preferred a different QB, but it's clear the frustrations with the pedestrian offense weren't a fanbase only thing. Whoever is throwing the ball, it's hard to see the 2021 Pats being a bottom-five offense again.

32 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I wonder if the Pats want Watson.

Asiasi, Keene, Harry, Gunner Olszewski, Michel (or Harris), Gilmore, Chung, Joejuan Williams, pick 15 & 46 plus future 1st and 3rd for Watson.

Imm not sure those guys are all Gods children but they were all coveted by Caserio.

Add Dont'a Hightower and JC Jackson or Chase Winovich too.

7 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the play.. Call up Caserio and tell him he can have whatever he wants 

Exactly. BB can go after any QB he wants. Trade 15 and 2022 1st RD to start!!!   Right now every team in the NFL are crying in there corn flakes!!! I been reading a bunch of comments from the Bills fan bragging how they are now the teams to beat. I can bet they aren't so cocky today !!!

Edited by m haynes

I was talking to my son. He told me that Pats will be deadly with a 31 set at the goal line.  Have fun trying to defense that set. Bring in heavies split TE out don't run it down their throat!!! Hee Hee Hee!!😁

Edited by m haynes

16 hours ago, Crimmage said:

Is this an admission that BB wants 2 TE offense again? and that his drafts are awful because he thinks all of his TE's can't play? 

Or is this a front loaded deal which assumes Henry won't be healthy all season and you'll play Asiasi alongside both of them as well? 

I'm so confused

I think it's an admission that the offense was atrocious last season and he needs some big targets for Cam's scatter gun to hit