2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

33 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Go Al Horford and James Harden!

On the real though, it should be OKC @ GS in the late game, but I think OKC didn't get Melo until after the schedule release so I understand if so.

Why? Rockets are basically the favorites to "take down" GS in the WCF according to the media. If Rockets didn't acquire CP3 then I would agree.

I think ill take the Celtics and the Warriors to win tonight. No way the Warriors drop back to back season openers. Rockets are going to take some time to gel together. 

Cavs will struggle most of the season i think. They will still be the 2 seed, but I dont buy Rose/Wade starting together in 2017 and I dont buy Love playing Center at all. I suspect this experiment ends pretty soon. 

Cavs need to trade Love to the Rockets for Ryan Anderson and Clint Capela. They would be much better off. 

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I think ill take the Celtics and the Warriors to win tonight. No way the Warriors drop back to back season openers. Rockets are going to take some time to gel together. 

Cavs will struggle most of the season i think. They will still be the 2 seed, but I dont buy Rose/Wade starting together in 2017 and I dont buy Love playing Center at all. I suspect this experiment ends pretty soon. 

Cavs need to trade Love to the Rockets for Ryan Anderson and Clint Capela. They would be much better off. 

Hell no they don't.

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Why would the cavs want a $20M Channing Frye?

Archived