2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

22 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Boogie has a higher DWS but Embiid does lead the league in opponent FG% at the rim right? Or did at one point? I'd still take Boogie as the overall player. Embiid's massive health concerns can't be ignored either. Dudes a walking injury.

I believe so. And if we're bringing injuries into account, Boogie just tore his Achilles. Who knows what kind of player he'll be when he comes back.

And while I understand the injury concerns. Embiid has been healthy basically all year outside of some back soreness and a jammed wrist. The meniscus injury he suffered last year isn't something that should be chronic. The foot issues haven't resurfaced since he started playing, which is where the main injury issue comes from.

50 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Boogie has a higher DWS but Embiid does lead the league in opponent FG% at the rim right? Or did at one point? I'd still take Boogie as the overall player. Embiid's massive health concerns can't be ignored either. Dudes a walking injury.

Its ironic you bring up health when Boogie just blew out his Achilles 

18 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Slim Reaper got it going in the 2nd, but the high pick and roll is killing the Thunder now. Would kill it more if Klay could make a freaking shot.

OKC still playing the Dubs tough though. 

Warriors looking terrible coming out of half.

Archived