2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

4 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Basketball is definitely the best sport in the world. NBA is still trash.

Zero parity, everyone knew in December that it would be Cavs-Warriors with the Warriors winning in convincing fashion.

Its lame af.

Eastern conference needs to get better. It's been the Lebron show for 8 years. 

4 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

No, not really. Celtics and Rockets both shocked people, everyone knew what the final would be.

I don't think people knew Paul would get hurt, or that the Warriors would have to beat the Rockets in 7 games on the road, and aided by 27 missed 3's in a row. Also the officials depending on who you ask. Warriors were against the ropes. 

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

S&T Monroe in the deal, and toss in Morris.

Cya.

Can't S&T someone as part of a bigger deal.  The team initiating the S&T can't trade anyone else with them.

8 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Mep. Okay, trade out Morris and whatever else for cap filler.

Cap filler would be Jayson Tatum or Jaylen Brown.  They don't have any in-between contracts to fill it up with besides those 2.

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Cap filler would be Jayson Tatum or Jaylen Brown.  They don't have any in-between contracts to fill it up with besides those 2.

Kyrie+Morris+Yabusele+Theis+Rosier gets us there I believe. You move whatever it takes if Lebron is willing to come to Boston tbh.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Lol cavs aren’t trading Lebron for cap filler. 

it would have to be 2 of either kyrie brown or Tatum. 

lmfao. In a sign and trade, the Cavs ain't getting any of those 3. Do you not remember the last sign and trade with Miami my man? You literally only got draft picks.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just do a S &T with Kyrie coming back to Cleveland.

I think Cleveland would rather deal Love and Lebron and just collect assets and picks as opposed to just having a stud surrounded by turd. Kyrie would lead that team to a bunch of 5/6 seeds.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

lmfao. In a sign and trade, the Cavs ain't getting any of those 3. Do you not remember the last sign and trade with Miami my man? You literally only got draft picks.

Yes I know you don’t get anything in sign and trades. But the cavs are under no obligation to trade Lebron. So unless they’re offering their top picks they’re not doing it. Miami was trading heavily protected picks. Gilbert said he’d never do that again. So unless Boston finds another way to open up cap then they’re out on Lebron. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yes I know you don’t get anything in sign and trades. But the cavs are under no obligation to trade Lebron. So unless they’re offering their top picks they’re not doing it. Miami was trading heavily protected picks. Gilbert said he’d never do that again. So unless Boston finds another way to open up cap then they’re out on Lebron. 

Okay then they can get nothing. I feel like a 3 team trade where they get good assets is a lot more than most teams get in a sign and trade. Or they can get Kyrie back. Cavs would be stupid not to entertain that.

Archived