2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Warriors play so dirty.  Zaza tried to take someone out and Draymond plays dirty too.  SMH I hate those clowns.

It's really just those two. I'm pretty over them. Incredible annoying players.

I'm cool with KD, Steph, and Klay. 

16 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Not really, he doesn't have a history of injury. Embiid has been hurt, significantly, every year he's played basketball besides this year basically.

An achilles injury can change a players career.

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

Absolutely. Going forward I agree Boogies career path isn't clear. Damn shame because he was quickly becoming my favorite player in the league.

I don't care what the stupid rumors were in Sacramento, guys a fantastic teammate and he loves the game. Him and AD were really finding their mojo when he got hurt to. Sucks.

2 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

@MookieMonster, just think about the argument you're making in terms of Boogie vs. Embiid:

"I like Boogie over Embiid because of their health history and because Embiid is injury-prone."

*Boogie ruptured his achilles tendon ~3 weeks ago.*

Just now, RollEagles said:

@MookieMonster, just think about the argument you're making in terms of Boogie vs. Embiid:

"I like Boogie over Embiid because of their health history and because Embiid is injury-prone."

*Boogie ruptured his achilles tendon ~3 weeks ago.*

Yeah definitely, Embiid has just had a plethora of injuries. Boogie had one absolutely fluke injury, and while it's one of the harder injuries to recover from we've seen athletes come back to 100% before.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Yeah definitely, Embiid has just had a plethora of injuries. Boogie had one absolutely fluke injury, and while it's one of the harder injuries to recover from we've seen athletes come back to 100% before.

I wouldn't call it a plethora, but I understand the point you're making. It's two real injuries, one that chould be chronic, and one fluke.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Yep. Main point was just disagreeing that Embiid is a top 5 player right now icon_lol.gif

I don't think he is either. Like I said, he's probably top 10. My issue was the top five bigs statement.

19 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I'm no Harden or CP3 fan but I really hope Houston finds a way to beat GS but I just don't see it happening. Durant copping out and going to GS has really ruined the NBA for me. He's easily my least favorite player

I hope Houston gets dropped 4-1 in the playoffs. Go KD!

Archived