2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

As of right now, six teams are tied in the win column for the first pick, four teams are tied in the loss column for the four seed in the east, and four teams are tied in the loss column in the western conference playoff race.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Zaza is a f'n clown. Dude just keeps playing reckless and does some foul ish. Get him outta here......

He's a klutz at the very least and probably dirty, Kawhi and fake falling on Westbrook now, he's slow and has some of the weakest hands for a man his size people can slap the ball from him so easy. I want him off the team next year he's already hurt Durant last year with his clumsiness, starting Mcgee is a better option.

Just re-watched the zaza falling on Westbrook play....that was dirty af...he deserves a fine and suspension imo. He could have easily broke his leg and if he had people would be going through the roof, but just because he didn't doesn't mean the punishment should change because the intent to injure was still there. 

Why does GS keep him around anyways? He literally doesn't even offer anything and they already have 2 of the top 4 players to go along with a top 2 defender, the best 3 and D player in the league, and an elite bench. Seems to me he's just out there to mix things up (which Green already does) and to look for creative ways to injure other guys. Complete scum bag. GS far outclasses everyone, it's not like they need someone out there trying to hurting other teams players to help them win.

7 hours ago, billking said:

He's a klutz at the very least and probably dirty, Kawhi and fake falling on Westbrook now, he's slow and has some of the weakest hands for a man his size people can slap the ball from him so easy. I want him off the team next year he's already hurt Durant last year with his clumsiness, starting Mcgee is a better option.

Dude already injured Durant and Leonard while almost injuring George and Westbrook this year. Like I said, get him outta here…… 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dude already injured Durant and Leonard while almost injuring George and Westbrook this year. Like I said, get him outta here…… 

It honestly sucks having to watch a scrub like him w one of the best teams ever assembled, even with all the BS dirty stuff out of the picture. 

9 hours ago, billking said:

Not probably dirty.. he is dirty. Idc if he’s a klutz, he shouldn’t being playing if he’s a hazard to his own team and others.

Archived