2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

I think the rockets streak might come to an end tonight. Back to Back in Utah, thats going to be tough, they are playing really well right now. 

I am wondering if we will rest Joe Johnson on back to backs like we do Nene. If Gordon is over his sickness, then Johnson might be sitting on the bench regardless, but its crazy when you cant find minutes for a guy like Green who is averaging 12.5 points shooting 39% from 3

Capela had his worst game of the season last night. 6 points 7 rebounds 2 blocks and 6 turnovers.....not going to cut it on a 7 day stretch where you play Jokic/Gobert/Jordan/Horford

but i think the rockets are now 29-1 when Harden/CP3/Capela are all in the line up. 

but we are really rolling right now, even missing out 3rd leading scorer. 

also CP3 is getting really close, 1 or 2 games from being 4th in the league in assists. 

2 hours ago, iLikeDefense said:

Houston really owns us! Haha Harden clearly is the MVP rn. 

Nuggets battled last night, though. Pretty impressed they stayed in the game tbh. If Harris doesn’t have a horrible game they could have won that. 

Portland has a real chance to move up to the #3 spot over the next 2 weeks and they're playing very well, winning 5 of their last 6.

Sacramento, Minnesota (without Butler), OKC, @ LA Lakers, and New York.  They should go 4-1 minimum in that stretch before hosting Golden State (who they beat during their current streak of good play).

Archived