Titans release CB Adoree Jackson & RT Dennis Kelly

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

yea this was my bad, i thought for a second he took over in 2017 and not 2016 lol

Haha his first rounders outside of Evans (he's very inconsistent) and the one that will not be named (he just straight up sucked) have actually contributed. Strange none have gotten 2ns contracts though

Just now, -Hope- said:

the only thing i can really say is that robinson and vrabel were adamant that the problem on defense was a personnel one more so than a coaching one. and, well...their actions have certainly reflected that.

kelly is completely baffling though. was he even getting paid that much?

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Jones and/or Saffold are cut. 

I thought for a while now that Jones could be gone. Saffold has expressed a desire to restructure to help the team but I'm not sure he would be open to that if we cut half his teammates on the O-line  

1 minute ago, lovetitans said:

I thought for a while now that Jones could be gone. Saffold has expressed a desire to restructure to help the team but I'm not sure he would be open to that if we cut half his teammates on the O-line  

I mean it definitely seems like Robinson wants no part of restructuring people. He’d rather just cut people and create more holes. Tannehill and Lewan should’ve been restructured well before FA.