Titans Sign CB Janoris Jenkins

KingTitan

Just now, KingTitan said:

I don't care what they pay him.
If they make it work. They make it work.
Not my money.

And obviously they didn't want someone else for cheaper or whatever. 

If he's vet minimum and sucks won't make it better if he is playing significant time.

He just needs to play well whatever his number is. 

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

If he's vet minimum and sucks won't make it better if he is playing significant time.

He just needs to play well whatever his number is. 

We have 500 holes on the roster now and have demonstrated an unwillingness to do anything other than cut starters to free up money, so every dollar is pretty important.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

We have 500 holes on the roster now and have demonstrated an unwillingness to do anything other than cut starters to free up money, so every dollar is pretty important.

This is true.

I'm saying if they have done the math and feel they can field a competitive roster to their liking, then that's where I'm at.  I don't care about the numbers.

We are all judging the puzzle before it's put together.
If the puzzle comes together and it's a picture of a dumpster then I'm there. 

Just my own approach. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Point still remains the same. You are implying the penalties make him undesirable.
So by logic, does that make those players undesirable too? 

You can deal with the penalties if you’re actually good.... So your “point” is flawed. Hell, we’ve dealt with Lewan for this long(although he has gotten better) because he’s actually good. Jenkins is certainly better than what we have(not saying much) but he’s definitely not close to what he’s replacing. Better fit for the scheme though(or lack thereof) I suppose.

I remember Jenkins from his days at Florida. From the time he was a freshman, he was already a starting corner for the national champion Florida Gators squads. Loved him. 

At this point, I don't know if he's much more than depth due to age, but guy's coverage skills were always a strength from his time in school. Hopefully he provides something for us.