Bills Sign P Matt Haack

Kmart128

I think the bills are switching gears. One thing Bojo has is the leg he can boot it when its a clean punt however he has done several punts in which they are shanked for 12-17 yards. The other thing I wasnt a big fan of from Bojo is that when they are at mid field and have to punt he just doesnt have the touch to pin it inside the 10 yard line it is either a no question touchback or it is well short of the 10 yard line. With Haaack and the is offense I expect them willing to put the opponents in a difficult situation. My concern is does he have the leg to consistently boom if they are a quick 3 and out? Also trick plays he has been known to be able to make some when on the dolphins, kind of Moorman-esq and maybe we see a bit of that this year with him.

10 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Had no idea Borjorquez wouldn't be back, that guy's punts are incredible. Somebody is gonna pay him nicely. 

his punts can be incredible with his leg but his accuracy and finesse is what he lacks. His accuracy has gotten better from 2020 compared to 2019 but then again bills werent punting as much as they did in 2019. I just dont know if your guy Haack has the leg strength to boot the ball if needed as it is hard to follow guys like punters to know who is good and who is bad outside of your own team. I know his ability to pin the ball inside the 10 is great in which Bojo couldnt really do but thats all I really know outside of his trickery plays.

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

Had no idea Borjorquez wouldn't be back, that guy's punts are incredible. Somebody is gonna pay him nicely. 

Yeah when he doesnt shank them which happens way to often. As a holder he always has laces facing wrong way. And he can never pin a team within 20 yardline.. way to many Touchbacks. 

He took advantage of having very few punts on season and it will probably get him paid